Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Bro. Just stop paying, report spf, install cctv n block their numbers...
My close to 80k n i still sleep like a log

Yours few hundreds. We got people here who one more than 20k and they also not scared.

Like I said, all the advices here are good for you. You need to stand firm. If you give in to your fears, we will see you months later and you tell us how you feel on paying them til you dry up.

chulu2810

Reaction score
N is death penalty if not wrong.. or life sentence

I jus saw on fb that they did that on victim in msia.

But this is sg, with cctv islandwide, missing persons can be located very soon thru cctv.

The thing is, the moment they mentioned kidnap, its a crime liao.

chulu2810

Reaction score
They bulls%$t scam. I explore n only ask more question n they reply "if u have better idea, then go settle yrslf"
Per acc charge 250....

I have fire threat, whallop threat... find my wife threat... catch me threat but nothing.
Got a big spanner at my main door waiting.

Anyone been to this Singapore Anti Loanshark Association ? Heard that they can settle the issue within 30 days . Ytd i made a police report today they threaten to kidnap my son .

Headached

Reaction score
Yup I went AMP b4.. I have lml prob. They nego for me but they're quite fierce with these lenders they help me minimize the interest with payment max 1 year.. They helped alot of ppl wit LS prob.. I went for their group sessions most of them only runners those whatsapp n SMS loan and there r also local LS they'll try to help these ppl nego payment.. Quite a number of they deal.. Not ezy but I dunno how they nego with LS.. If you need help just call them you'll talk to the counsellor 1st then they'll assess you after that their volunteers will call to you..i think their volunteer r mayb former gangster or ex-CID officer..

My case i call them personally talk to my ml. Ask for instalment plan

Worried90

Reaction score
But if kena caught will be those kar kia, just like those runners.... the big bosses hiding in Malaysia won't hurt a strand of hair

That's true. But still how many kar kias really got such guts to do it? Death/ Life penalty is no joke. Kidnap the big bosses of e AL syndicate better.:s22:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
They bulls%$t scam. I explore n only ask more question n they reply "if u have better idea, then go settle yrslf"
Per acc charge 250....

I have fire threat, whallop threat... find my wife threat... catch me threat but nothing.
Got a big spanner at my main door waiting.
Same la.they Wana hurt my elderly parents Ka jiao my neighbour etc..my ah beng Io say ******** li ka.sinyapore leh..all paikia hum ji one.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Hahaha I lose to u but I still sleep like log too.now those Al cold call me to my new hp no I also scold them.

For me I just say no need and hang up. They running out of business liao lah. So many cold call and cold text. I see the group chat, the numbers are all in sequence one. Hopefully nobody falls into their prey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.