Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

winster

Reaction score
Did they ask your pay the 2k verbally or via watsapp or message?

My case is similar where I given a test loan and I paid back all and said to them no more. After some harassment over phone to me and NOK all is quiet. Expect that I get constant calls offering loans. Some are pushy rest hang up once I say no.

It’s a a week since I made first contact. So far no visits at my home.

Borrow 450 , got 250 , paid 600 still ask for $2k

Legionchaos

Reaction score
my update: few days no stupid whatsapp or call but yesterday starts **** again and threaten my house and my personnel safety. Do the sop and reported to both io and police, note in my case i did not borrow but was put up as nok by debtor so i facing all the **** now. Matter started with force loan after debtor paid off every thing including interest. Still SOP dun entertain, call enforcement.

People need to ask about CCTV, does those sim lim shop do wiring as well and usually what are the things involves in creating this cctv system. Currently am using a go pro replica to do recording.

winster

Reaction score
I have not yet installed a camera outside. For that I need to ask the condo management to approve. Instead I am buying one of those micro secret camera and put it under the door. It won’t scare away the runners but I will know if one comes and surely have a face to report.

Anyone tried these micro camera instead of the cctv?

my update: few days no stupid whatsapp or call but yesterday starts **** again and threaten my house and my personnel safety. Do the sop and reported to both io and police, note in my case i did not borrow but was put up as nok by debtor so i facing all the **** now. Matter started with force loan after debtor paid off every thing including interest. Still SOP dun entertain, call enforcement.

People need to ask about CCTV, does those sim lim shop do wiring as well and usually what are the things involves in creating this cctv system. Currently am using a go pro replica to do recording.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
For those who are tight and just want to get a simple wireless cctv, can try qoo10. Purchase it online and collect it in the evening.

5dIYEjv.jpg

CloudClau

Reaction score

Me too silence for a few day tot everything okay , tdy went up to my flat to see the reno then saw kena "deco" aldy

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you consider getting those peep hole camera?

I have not yet installed a camera outside. For that I need to ask the condo management to approve. Instead I am buying one of those micro secret camera and put it under the door. It won’t scare away the runners but I will know if one comes and surely have a face to report.

Anyone tried these micro camera instead of the cctv?

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some will do wiring if you get those commercial type that comes with hard disk to save the recording. Imho, this will be a bit overkill as many ip camera can do the job and their setup is relatively straightforward.

winster

Reaction score
I am considering that too but installation is a pain unles I just hook it some where on the floor or shoe rack. That’s an ideal option. It don’t scare them cause they don’t see it but if the AL messages me with a picture of my door I can reply “I know” and show him a picture saying “is that him?”. Enough to keep them away.

Have you consider getting those peep hole camera?

winster

Reaction score
Pity the runners. Once their face is captured spf is surely good at nabbing them. Unles he hide in boleh land.

CloudClau

Reaction score
Pity the runners. Once their face is captured spf is surely good at nabbing them. Unles he hide in boleh land.

My one write on white cardboard paper and paste in front of my door .

NAME
NRIC
Contact number

CALL MXXXXX LAST WARNING like that

winster

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.