[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

awayaway

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I found $565 for new PS4 Pro on Shopee. Qoo10 is $599 but if you can find coupons, there's a possibility of getting to your asking price...

Thanks for sharing that. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the listing on shoppee. Could you share it?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
dragon quest no jap voice over? which version has?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

All along dragon quest got no jp voice over or any voice over. It was until dragon quest 8 then started English voice over.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
What time is RDR2 rolling out? Super exciting although I’m thinking of getting after release to get the 15% off.

MilgaussSC

Reaction score
What time is RDR2 rolling out? Super exciting although I’m thinking of getting after release to get the 15% off.

Will the game be available to purchase directly after midnight or the following day when the PlayStation store refreshes?
On the psn store it says game is available to play at midnight. But I don’t know if it’s available to buy for those who did not pre order

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Will the game be available to purchase directly after midnight or the following day when the PlayStation store refreshes?
On the psn store it says game is available to play at midnight. But I don’t know if it’s available to buy for those who did not pre order

Hmmm... I also not sure. So I'm torn between pre-ordering and getting it later.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Don’t really get RDR. What’s the purpose of the game?

MilgaussSC

Reaction score
Looks like you are only able to purchase red dead tomorrow at noon when the psn store updates. For people who pre ordered, you are able to play it now.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
SIC from sgamers forum:

Asia PSN Halloween Candy Hunt Campaign. Download all 7 candies and get 10% cart discount coupon. You have to use PS4, avatars won't show on the mobile app.

Campaign period 25th to 31st Oct
Deliver date 27th Nov
Valid thru 28th Nov - 3rd Dec

Psn store left tab menu, top to down order
1)Macaron - Special Offers
2)Candy - Halloween Sale
3)Donut - Games -> Pre-Orders
4)Jelly - Games -> Popular
5)Chocolate - Games -> Free-to-Play
6)Baumkuchen - Games -> Genres -> Music/Rhythm
7)Parfait - Adds-Ons -> Explore

Yod4

Master Member
Reaction score

It's available for purchase on the PS Store now. Total price after I applied the discount is $69.91.

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Tested and proven boys!

ps4promo.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.