2018 iPad Pro

longdi

Reaction score
Will it be available for purchase at Apple store on 07 Nov? Thinking to go down and buy it there as ordering online will arrive late.

Boiijek

Reaction score
Mine just changed to preparing to ship. Early but Apple will make sure everyone only receives it on 7th, haha oh well.

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Call Apple before or after buying online?

call 1800-692-7753 to place order. not thru the online store. or go down to Apple Orchard to purchase on the spot with instalment (provided there's stock for the model you wanted)

what model are u looking at? notice 256GB ships 2-3 weeks. u may try call and place order and go down to Apple Orchard to see if there's stocks for purchase.

Last edited:

rvyne7

Reaction score
If it were me, 11”. I find my 10.5” perfect size for an iPad. That being said, I’m not getting the new Pro.

for person previously owned a 12.9" IPP, I would say this is the only options for me... I feel that size too massive can't even carry around and hard to use while travelling like MRT

so definitely go for this 11" (with same frame size of 10.5)

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I buy old model lah. New one too ex. Can’t afford.

call 1800-692-7753 to place order. not thru the online store. or go down to Apple Orchard to purchase on the spot with instalment (provided there's stock for the model you wanted)

what model are u looking at? notice 256GB ships 2-3 weeks. u may try call and place order and go down to Apple Orchard to see if there's stocks for purchase.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since physical store can installment I go down but not on 7 to avoid the crowd. Btw, my nephew getting the latest iPad Pro. Is student price available at physical store?

:s13: still same lah.

call and place order or go down to Apple orchard to buy with installment.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ipad launch day doesn't have crazy queue at Orchard store like iphone right? Gonna head there on Thu because no 1st day delivery for the ipad specs I want.

Unlikely. More of people checking it out rather than buying. Typical when there are new Apple products launched.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder why

Not sure too, but you can always buy from Apple Store directly. They will definitely have stocks
If from Telco or Apple retailer such as Nubox or iStudio then you will be out of luck.

I got my iPad Pro 12.9" 2nd gen on Sep from Telco, luckily they have the stock for the model I wanted.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.