Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Would there be any screen bleeding issue over mate 20x?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why you all want so big screen ah :s13::s13:

Coz if you watch a lot of video, youtube and gaming. You will know big screen rocks. :)

Even as simple as surfing, it rocks too. Everything is big and you can see more details whatever you do! Ultinate enjoyment in the digital age! :)

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would there be any screen bleeding issue over mate 20x?

No one knows, very few people got the phone, based on the very sparse number of reviews on the internet.

But since it isn't a curved screen, I'm hopeful it won't have the issue

Upzzzz

Reaction score
yesterday at Tech Show, heard someone enquiring at courts at 3rd floor on 20x. sales staff said arriving before end of the year. so max 2 mths to wait.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Coz if you watch a lot of video, youtube and gaming. You will know big screen rocks. :)

Even as simple as surfing, it rocks too. Everything is big and you can see more details whatever you do! Ultinate enjoyment in the digital age! :)

It's the batt. The screen is a bonus

agree but it's not pocket friendly :s13::s13:

thctetra

Reaction score
been using the 8gb/256gb 20x china rom for a week now..all g apps are working well...google play services had been pre installed..just need to download playstore apk...super fast phone...making my 8x max as a spare phone now.
lol

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually the mate X 20 fits perfectly in my bum pocket, compared to honour note 10 which protrudes out a bit

OMG ,
You also do what we do in 人间 . :frosty:

Mostly my breast pocket but sometimes the front pocket of the pant.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.