2018 iPad Pro

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Third party Apple Pencil would just be a normal stylus and not have the all the functions right

BoeingWong

Reaction score
Except to get cellular Data for using this IPad when no WiFi, basically no other advantage for getting cellular version right?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Third party Apple Pencil would just be a normal stylus and not have the all the functions right

Absolutely not. Like any Apple new invention, the magnetic holder and charger will only be compatible to the Apple Pencil

Anyway, do any of the retailers have the pencil and smart folio in stock?

BoeingWong

Reaction score
adiBOY, about the AppleCare, better to have it??i always buy it with my iPhone but this is my first ever IPad, does it require you think?
And I think I won’t be changing this iPad like the way I change my iPhone, 256 good enough?

Yup that will be a wiser choice unless cellular is a must for you.

quiksive

Reaction score
645D9E23-3914-41F0-A10A-A57EA91FD19C.jpeg

Looking for temper glass now

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno. I need to check with my nephew. I am not IT savvy or fan of Apple

Absolutely not. Like any Apple new invention, the magnetic holder and charger will only be compatible to the Apple Pencil

Anyway, do any of the retailers have the pencil and smart folio in stock?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
adiBOY, about the AppleCare, better to have it??i always buy it with my iPhone but this is my first ever IPad, does it require you think?
And I think I won’t be changing this iPad like the way I change my iPhone, 256 good enough?

For iPad I would recommend getting AppleCare+. You’ll never know what issue will surface with that level of thinness or you might just drop it accidentally.

quiksive

Reaction score
For iPad I would recommend getting AppleCare+. You’ll never know what issue will surface with that level of thinness or you might just drop it accidentally.

Ipad Apple care 189 dollar I think quite worth it. Anyway you got 60 days to consider.

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cr4yAvj.jpg

Size compare

12.9 inch is heavier... and not really that comfortable to hold with one hand.

With keyboard attach, both model feel soooooo heavy.

12.9 with larger screensize does looks nicer ....so if weight, size and $$ is not an issue, go for the bigger size.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.