2018 iPad Pro

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Staff at store explained scratches are not covered. Anyway it’s up to individuals. I prefer sp

Can always self inflict a controlled damage. That’s wat I was told by some SA... then u can claim.

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I not in a rush to get the new iPad Pro.
I need to settle my current iPad Pro 10.5 display issue.

Heng I bought in May this year

my ipad pro 10.5 512 just bought 2017 june

it also had screen issues

had one replacement but also lemon keeps hanging n rebooting

current one is 2nd replacement

i damn disappointed spend so much money yet qc poorer then last time

but when it works its really great

for me use 17 months cannot justify biz case buy another one so soon

will wait awhile too

honestly this 11" feels like perfect version of original ipad

drpanda

Master Member
Reaction score
Overall I am very pleased and happy with the iPad Pro 12.9 256 Wifi+Cell. Was tempted to get 11 inch but it was too small for me to split screen and do work. So decided to get 12.9 inch instead, really no regrets. The screen is suitable for any work if you like to multi task side by side.

The speakers of iPad Pro is very good and has bass and stereo surround effects. The keyboard and the pencil I see is a very good to have to compliment the overall iPad Pro experience. Compared to the older gen pencil, this 2nd gen pencil is much lighter. Although it has a magnetic function onto the iPad, but the chances of getting it lost can be quite high. Only if the Keyboard cover has a slot to contain the pencil that will be even better.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried connecting the iPad Pro to a camera? How’s the loading speed of the pics? Thanks.

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Overall I am very pleased and happy with the iPad Pro 12.9 256 Wifi+Cell. Was tempted to get 11 inch but it was too small for me to split screen and do work. So decided to get 12.9 inch instead, really no regrets. The screen is suitable for any work if you like to multi task side by side.

The speakers of iPad Pro is very good and has bass and stereo surround effects. The keyboard and the pencil I see is a very good to have to compliment the overall iPad Pro experience. Compared to the older gen pencil, this 2nd gen pencil is much lighter. Although it has a magnetic function onto the iPad, but the chances of getting it lost can be quite high. Only if the Keyboard cover has a slot to contain the pencil that will be even better.

What kind of multitasking do you do on the iPad?

Deathgod

Reaction score
Anybody knows how to connect the iPad Pro onto a normal desktop pc without usb c input?
I tried using a Samsung usb A to usb c but it does not work

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let say book online a iPad Pro and collected. Thenchange the mind to another model. Can still exchange at the store?

icheb

Reaction score
Have you opened your collected iPad Pro? And where did you purchased it? Apple Store has 14-day return policy.

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let say book online a iPad Pro and collected. Thenchange the mind to another model. Can still exchange at the store?

if u ask them can exchange or not...answer is no.

They will tell u to return ,refund and purchase another model (provided there's stocks). Note.. only if u purchase from Apple Orchard/Online and within 14 days of ur purchase

Last edited:

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score

Multi tasking on my 11" no problem.

xhui22

Reaction score
I feel that the ipad is still a tablet (for now). Portability is important, else go straight to the laptop. If want big size screen, I’ll lug my laptop around. Then again, I’m not sure for most of you, but I’m getting the IPP and will be massively under utilising it. Haha. Then again, just enjoy your toy everyone!

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Earlier, I tried to charge my 11” with my Anker desktop charger USB port rated at 2.4A, with a USB C adapted fitted to the micro USB cable, it failed to charge.

Then, I use my XiaoMi charger with its USB C cable, it failed to charge too.

Makes me wonder if the new Pros are intelligent to only allow chargin with its original iPad Pro charger and cable?

Anyone else charge their Pros with 3rd party charger/cable successfully?

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Full refund?

if u ask them can exchange or not...answer is no.

They will tell u to return ,refund and purchase another model (provided there's stocks). Note.. only if u purchase from Apple Orchard/Online and within 14 days of ur purchase

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Decided to go with 12.9 pro since i alrdy have the 10.5 pro.

Love the screensize of it so far:D

20181108_134815_zpsjehz3293.jpg

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if Apple charges restocking fee for returning unopened iPad Pro bought yest? Full refund or is there a restocking fee? Would they waive?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.