OCBC Titanium Mastercard

angmokiogal

Reaction score
Hi OCBC Bank

Can you advise if purchase of watches under Chanel boutique would entitle to 10X given the MCC code would not reflect the underlying item?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC Bank

Can you advise if purchase of watches under Chanel boutique would entitle to 10X given the MCC code would not reflect the underlying item?

Hi there,

All transactions made in Chanel will be eligible for additional 9X OCBC$.
If you do not receive the OCBC$ automatically, do drop us a PM. We will be glad to help you sort it out.

^DG

jyng90

Reaction score
Hi ocbc this is urgent. I hope you can help me. I would like to purchase something from luxlexicon will I get 10x reward?

They are located at center point selling Hermes Birkin bags.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi ocbc this is urgent. I hope you can help me. I would like to purchase something from luxlexicon will I get 10x reward?

They are located at center point selling Hermes Birkin bags.

Hi there,

We apologise for the delay in replying to your message. We will need to check on this with the relevant department. Could you drop us a PM with your contact details?

^DG

wj1984

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

We apologise for the delay in replying to your message. We will need to check on this with the relevant department. Could you drop us a PM with your contact details?

^DG

DG could you post the answer here as I do purchase from that shop too and would like to put on CC if possible

kashanai

Reaction score
Finally understood how the 9X dollar is paid. So it’s the entire month spending (including cents) x 9 then rounded down to the nearest whole number which will be the bonus points.

Does anyone know if the capped of 120,000 is only on the 9X or literally every point earned ?

xersion

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally understood how the 9X dollar is paid. So it’s the entire month spending (including cents) x 9 then rounded down to the nearest whole number which will be the bonus points.

Does anyone know if the capped of 120,000 is only on the 9X or literally every point earned ?
Cap 120,000

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

xersion

Master Member
Reaction score
Ocbc don't care if ur watch is expensive or not... If u don't exceed the annual cap, u will have the points

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
DG could you post the answer here as I do purchase from that shop too and would like to put on CC if possible

Hi there,

Luxlexion is not one of the eligible merchants, so it will not be granted 10X OCBC$ automatically.

However, if you have made any eligible purchases from Luxlexion, we’ll be glad to review the purchase.

Please get in touch with us via PM so we can request more information from you .

Thank you

^Sh

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi there,

The 120,000 cap is on all transactions made, inclusive of transactions that are eligible for only 1X, and for those that are eligible for additional 9X OCBC$ as well.

Certain promotions (such as the current Mileslife campaign) will not count towards the 120,000 cap.

^DG

wj1984

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Luxlexion is not one of the eligible merchants, so it will not be granted 10X OCBC$ automatically.

However, if you have made any eligible purchases from Luxlexion, we’ll be glad to review the purchase.

Please get in touch with us via PM so we can request more information from you .

Thank you

^Sh

Hi there I plan to make a purchase. Could you review first and let me know.

They mainly sell handbags.

Thanks!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there I plan to make a purchase. Could you review first and let me know.

They mainly sell handbags.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Luxlexion is not an eligible merchant for 10X OCBC$.

However, if you are intending to purchase bags from them, we will credit you with the additional OCBC$.

Do note that the crediting will not be done automatically. Once you have made the transaction, please get in touch with us via private message, and we will help you sort it out.

^DG

shineweare

Reaction score
Hi I would like to top up grabpay using my OCBC titanium card. May I know if this is qualified for 10x? And how about ishopchangi and Sephora?

Thank you.

CloudHeat

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

As I am intending to spend quite a fair bit of amount on televisions and fridge during the upcoming sitex event at expo on 22-25nov, I would like to see whether I can confirm that these are eligible categories for 10x points before I use the card for these purchases. The merchants which I am intending to make the purchases from at the sitex event would be Sony, Best Denki and Harvey Norman

Hi there,

We apologise but we will be unable to advise if the MCC are coded correctly for such electronic fairs. We will only be able to advise until a transaction has been made.

However, if you have already made a purchase & was not awarded 10x OCBC$, you may drop us a DM with your contact & transaction details. The Bank will validate it & request for more information if needed.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi I would like to top up grabpay using my OCBC titanium card. May I know if this is qualified for 10x? And how about ishopchangi and Sephora?

Thank you.

Hi shineweare,

Grab, ishopchangi, and Sephora transactions are not eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

As I am intending to spend quite a fair bit of amount on televisions and fridge during the upcoming sitex event at expo on 22-25nov, I would like to see whether I can confirm that these are eligible categories for 10x points before I use the card for these purchases. The merchants which I am intending to make the purchases from at the sitex event would be Sony, Best Denki and Harvey Norman

Hi CloudHeat,

For transactions made at electronic fairs, we apologise but we will not be able to advise upfront if the transactions will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.
As mentioned in our previous replies, we are unable to ascertain how the transactions made at these fairs are coded.

However, if you are intending to make a purchase for electronics with Sony, Best Denki, and Harvey Norman at the fair, we will grant you the 10X OCBC$.

Once you have made the transaction, just drop us a private message, and we will be glad to help you sort it out. Please keep a copy of your receipt as well.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.