[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Starbutt

Wonder if the client action changes are captured locally first before being committed to server db when system is back to normal?

delay

Ya don’t pop I just go walk around to crack egg for sd
Not even checking for shiny
Any news yet?

ElZedHaitch

I'm sure it is not the area. It is the Niantic server having issues.

I know. I just don't like the new area I am trying.

I was at jurong point. Too many people corridor too narrow... Can see so many people lining up blocking the way.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Not their first CD, yet every CD have this issue. And this month CD is one of the worse. Pop so many things, timer keep going down, but nothing appear.

ElZedHaitch

Wonder if the client action changes are captured locally first before being committed to server db when system is back to normal?

Yes. Local actions will be sent to server. Then server will respond normal client server model.

So let's say you spin, but you don't see the items appear. It's likely already registered to the server.

ElZedHaitch

Surprised how bad this one was I think last one should be more popular. But it was fine for me other than that 20 mins or so when it had issues.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
This rd was bad because of the double SD events on top of the CD. Dun know who actually plan this but if i see you, i will show you my international language to you! :mad:

Not their first CD, yet every CD have this issue. And this month CD is one of the worse. Pop so many things, timer keep going down, but nothing appear.
Probably would not happen if there wasn't 4x stardust. Cos Cyndaquil isn't that popular. The 4x stardust made the interest better than Beldum last month.

delay

This rd was bad because of the double SD events on top of the CD. Dun know who actually plan this but if i see you, i will show you my international language to you! :mad:

Sure got a lot of people pop egg and star
Knn is going to make a ton of profit compared to previous CD

ElZedHaitch

I think they honestly have to make CD the whole day, or weekend. A 3 hour span is very tough on servers since the spike will be so big

Starbutt

Yes. Local actions will be sent to server. Then server will respond normal client server model.

So let's say you spin, but you don't see the items appear. It's likely already registered to the server.

Don't seem like it. Spun until my bag full then try to catch kena hung. Restart already bag items missing by 50!!!!:vijayadmin:

Knn very unplayable. The top left pokemon icon kept spinning. And the need to often force close and restart. :s22:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
45min in and no apology from NN yet ?

Why so inefficient this time ?

Pokémon GO Japan

Verified account

@PokemonGOAppJP
13m13 minutes ago
More
現在、アジア地域の「Pokémon GO コミュニティ・デイ」に不具合が発生しており、原因を調査中です。ご迷惑をおかけし、申し訳ございません。

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Issue like this, just give up and wait for another day. Should have.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.