Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays travel with son, dont even have time to stand and frame for nice shots... :s13:

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Strange combo lol. The first deer shot was from 85mm g master?

Actually not strange cuz I need range and not really using duaki zoom. So 85 x 1.5 ok for me since it is light ma. Travel light!

Normal street pns focal length phone is more than enough.

But then 16-35 on apsc no gd for landscape. Cuz kenna makan by that 1.5 :s13:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanna check I be at Tokyo 11th Jan to 14th Jan. I understand 14th is a holiday.. And my fuji day tour only 11th available.. So I left 14th weekday to go Disneyland. 14th that so call holiday will Disneyland be crowded?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine trip would start from Osaka then to Tokyo... isst feasible to visit mt fuji area on the way to tokyo or to book 1 day tour to mt fuji from tokyo better? Anyone done before.. i need to know where can i keep my big luggage if i am going to mt fuji area from osaka.

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is transport in Osaka usually free for toddlers below 2 year old? 13 months to be specific. Assuming not having his own seat of course.

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
What to wear in tokyo now? Will a heattech, flannel shirt and fleece jacket be sufficient?

Heattech not necessary unless you are terribly afraid of cold. Check their weather agency site.

https://www.jma.go.jp/en/week/319.html

Lowest for the week will be just 9 degrees but that's probably during late night or early morning. The weather during the day should be comfy with just a fleece jacket.

If you are going chilly areas (mountains or lake areas) in Tokyo then maybe add on a windbreaker.

They are actually expecting warmer than usual temperature for this coming week.

https://www.jma.go.jp/en/longfcst/000_1_01.html

Just monitor the site everyday as they really do update the forecast everyday, even the seasonal forecast.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine trip would start from Osaka then to Tokyo... isst feasible to visit mt fuji area on the way to tokyo or to book 1 day tour to mt fuji from tokyo better? Anyone done before.. i need to know where can i keep my big luggage if i am going to mt fuji area from osaka.

anyone can help me?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there r shops that help store luggage for a fee or u can use lockers at train stations.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are going from Osaka to Tokyo, means at Mt Fuji, u wun return to Osaka since next stop would be Tokyo? Like that, pointless to leave luggage at Osaka coz u have to travel back just to collect?

I think some mentioned Kawaguchiko station have lockers as well.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are going from Osaka to Tokyo, means at Mt Fuji, u wun return to Osaka since next stop would be Tokyo? Like that, pointless to leave luggage at Osaka coz u have to travel back just to collect?

I think some mentioned Kawaguchiko station have lockers as well.

thanks all think i join a day tour better... i am traveling from osaka back to tokyo.. then from toko join a day tour . easier... can travel to prenium outlet too... actually i search i can rent a car at Mishima station quite cheap abt $80 per day... then can drive to sky walk then kawaguchigo... but are all place easy to find parking and got parking fee?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im also driving in kawaguchiko. Based on my research, seems like main attractions have parking nearby. But i only plan for kawaguchiko area nia. Mishima station is like nearer to Hakone.

Im going to toyota rent-a-car which is abt $100/day for honda jazz type. Too bad, cant return car at Hakone if not, i would have drove over from Kawaguchiko to Hakone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.