2018 iPad Pro

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah I cant. Overseas now and will be back around 8pm+. The earliest would be to chong to the courts that I will be picking up the ipp.

Wah lazada now then give $110 voucher. If I know, I would have bought from there instead as can get shopback and lazada rebates.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just saw e new iPad Pro at Challenger. e part of e folio keyboard which attaches to e back of e iPad via magnets doesn't feel that strong. I just picked it up from e table n it lost e adhesion 🤨 this thing is $269 🙄

Last edited:

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah I cant. Overseas now and will be back around 8pm+. The earliest would be to chong to the courts that I will be picking up the ipp.

Wah lazada now then give $110 voucher. If I know, I would have bought from there instead as can get shopback and lazada rebates.

wah.. but no more already the voucher.. $110 + Citibank $50 (min $550 spending) + shopback + 8% rebate with Citibank cc. omg. (if I'm correct) lol :s22::eek:

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
$110 cannot apply citibank $50 voucher la. Only 1 promo code per transactio if I am not wrong

wah.. but no more already the voucher.. $110 + Citibank $50 (min $550 spending) + shopback + 8% rebate with Citibank cc. omg. (if I'm correct) lol :s22::eek:

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$110 cannot apply citibank $50 voucher la. Only 1 promo code per transactio if I am not wrong

haha. no harm trying.

cause I bought something earlier , using the $5 off min spending $40 and also Citibank lazmallciti 12%

Promotion-SGD5.00
Voucher-SGD4.79

Last edited:

Maximus_XXVIII

Reaction score
I will like to thank the bros who shared the istocknow website.

Managed to get the 12.9" Wi-Fi space grey model from a restock this morning, or else got to wait till 27 Nov for earliest pickup :)

Maximus_XXVIII

Reaction score
just saw e new iPad Pro at Challenger. e part of e folio keyboard which attaches to e back of e iPad via magnets doesn't feel that strong. I just picked it up from e table n it lost e adhesion 🤨 this thing is $269 🙄

I had the same experience, the keyboard came off quite easily.

Then I realized the keyboard was not fully attached to the back of the IPP, they had this security lock/cable (0.5-1 cm thickness) in between the back of the IPP and keyboard

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No more $110 voucher liao. I think the 11.11 not much savings

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The magnet is pretty strong tbh. You need a bit of strength to remove the folio. You can literally stick the iPad Pro to the fridge and it won’t fall off.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The magnet is pretty strong tbh. You need a bit of strength to remove the folio. You can literally stick the iPad Pro to the fridge and it won’t fall off.

Ya. When the iPad is docked to the keyboard, u need an amount of strength to detach the iPad from the docked position.
Compare with prehistoric days where the iPad is just resting on those iPad covers in dock which just fell off when the iPad is tipped over.
Current hold like a rock.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe weak magnets are due to manufacturing defects for the first batch. I believe they did a lot of extensive test before launch. Magnets should be quite solid

I applaud apple for setting up their flagship store. Stocks are healthy unlike courts, lazada. Got discount but no stock. Lol! Now no chance to flip liao. Great for all “real” consumers

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lol! Lazada no stock. Interesting the stock level is only 1, 2 etc because 11.11. I think this is more like a marketing gimmick

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Yest went to collect my ipp at courts. Got folio , no pencil 2 and no discount. So end up buying from apple direct via shopback. Dun dare to bring out till I get a cover n delivery bext week. Sianzzz

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yest went to collect my ipp at courts. Got folio , no pencil 2 and no discount. So end up buying from apple direct via shopback. Dun dare to bring out till I get a cover n delivery bext week. Sianzzz

think will get the folio to try .

delivery next week... the Smart Keyboard Folio? go Apple Orchard collect loh.

Last edited:

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Cannot change deivery method liao. And I used shopback so cannot cancel as I still want the cashback

think will get the folio to try .

delivery next week... the Smart Keyboard Folio? go Apple Orchard collect loh.

Eidekos

Reaction score
I choose iPad over MacBook is due to
1) Photoediting softwares that are powerfully becoming available to iPad.
2) Feels more comfortable editing photos with a pencil than a mouse.
3) can do photo editing on iPad lying in bed and on a table but MacBook u can only a table.

For my I choose the bigger iPad over MacBook is all becos of photoediting at a more relaxed posture.
Like I go to Some coffee joints locally or overseas, I can just find a seat and start working on the pics I taken. With MacBook, u need to find a table.
And for those who suka post Instagram and fb, current iPad is really very portable,ergonomics and powerful and a 11” will do.

care to share your workflow on how you transfer photos? are u using the 3rd party camera app to download the photos from the camera? (i.e. Fuji)

curious as prev gen, i tried but its inconvenient for me to use icloud.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.