2018 iPad Pro

obichacha

Reaction score
Hopefully got some photos to showing this.. still not available to buy online for my iPhone fast charge

It’s a small squarish block with a USB-C female hole.
The 3 pins can be folded flat for storage to become a cute square block.
Wait for someone to post else tonight I post.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
11” 64gb wifi and cellular for $989 with a telco plan seems like the best deal right now.

Eidekos

Reaction score
If U need cellular, cheapest from telco.
U just double confirm sign the surflite at 10.70 per month for 24mth then include 7% gst.
The 256gb Wi-Fi cellular tat time m1 selling with surflite at 1.6k plus.
So it adds up to almost same price as the standalone unit if u buy from Apple store. So meaning your data plan from telco is foc.

is this M1? for singtel its ard 16sgd for 5gb of data monthly

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It’s the same mobile plan that can use for phones and tablets.

Quite surprised there’s a CIS offer for the new iPads. Now I got to sell off my 2017.

I didn’t know there is CIS plan for iPad Pro. I thought usually only mobile

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
https://imgur.com/gallery/mDavxmZ

Like tat can boh?
mDavxmZ

Hopefully got some photos to showing this.. still not available to buy online for my iPhone fast charge

machapple

Master Member
Reaction score
It’s the same mobile plan that can use for phones and tablets.

Quite surprised there’s a CIS offer for the new iPads. Now I got to sell off my 2017.

I chat up Singtel CSO they claim don’t have CIS for mobile broadband leh....

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It’s not mobile broadband plan. It’s a combo 2 mobile plan but iPads can use it too, except you can’t call only.

I chat up Singtel CSO they claim don’t have CIS for mobile broadband leh....

icheb

Reaction score
So those who have gotten their shiny new toy, be it the 11 inch or 12.9 inch iPad Pro, are you guys happy with it? Any problems with it?

For me I got the 11 inch 256GB space grey version together with the Smart Keyboard Folio. I am loving so far. The display is awesome and very bright. The device is speedy and really like the pro motion display technology. Everything is just so smooth. I decided not to get the Apple Pencil because I don’t know how to draw. For now the keyboard is just perfect as it also serves as a protector whenever I bring it out.

I am using it to type documents, blog, write posts on reddit etc. I also use the device primarily as a reading device, as I subscribe to a number of news and magazines, like The New York Times, Washington Post, The New Yorker, National Geographic, Guardian and Bloomberg. I even read novels on the Kindle App. So yeah, I read a lot on my devices.

Secondary usage would be to watch videos from YouTube, and Netflix, but I generally prefer to watch on the TV.

Recently bought AppleCare+ against accidental damage. The price of repair is quite high if not covered, so might as well.

Do share your thoughts of the device and how you intend to use it primarily for!

Last edited:

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
OMG no regrets getting the 11". Got it at $121 lesser during the courts sale last weekend some more and free air fryer. LOL. The device is awesome.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.