Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats JM for splitting the fans. Saw this will happen in summer. Nothing new, happened before at Chelsea and RM. Just go with the flow....

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at our transfers (the notables one). I wonder why people can think we have been spending a lot and should be stronger. We are not even replacing enough of what we have lost, what strengthening are we talking about? How can people defend Ed and the Board, are they spy from them?

Moyes era: - 2 in 1 out.
In: Mata, Fellaini.

Out: Fabio

LvG era: - 11 in 20 out.
In: Di Maria, Shaw, Herrera, Rojo, Blind, Falcao, Martial, Schneiderlin, Depay, Darmian, Schweinsteiger

Out: Di Maria, Falcao, RvP, Rafael, Welbeck, Kagawa, Buttner, Zaha, Chicha, M Keane, Evra, Nani, Rio, Fletcher, Vidic, Cleverley, Macheda, Anderson, Giggs

Jose era: - 10 in 10 out.
In: Pogba, Mkhi, Bailly, Zlatan, Lukaku, Matic, Linderlof, Alexis, Fred, Dalot

Out: Schneiderlin, Rooney, Depay, McNair, Schweinsteiger, Mkhi, Januzaj, Zlatan, Blind, Carrick.
Vidic was sold before lvg came.

apeape

Reaction score
Look at our transfers

Moyes era: - 2 in 1 out.
In: Mata, Fellaini.

LvG era: - 11 in 20 out.
In: Di Maria, Shaw, Herrera, Rojo, Blind, Falcao, Martial, Schneiderlin, Depay, Darmian, Schweinsteiger

Jose era: - 10 in 10 out.
In: Pogba, Mkhi, Bailly, Zlatan, Lukaku, Matic, Linderlof, Alexis, Fred, Dalot

Look at the players JM bought and compare to the LVG and Moyes. On paper what JM bought is fantastic! you can make a powerful team with them, but why they underperform under JM? yes a maybe one or two more additions will be fine, but if he cant get his current set of players to perform, what makes you think he can with future transfers?

Sack Woodward now, JM will then be SAF :mad:

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at the players JM bought and compare to the LVG and Moyes. On paper what JM bought is fantastic! you can make a powerful team with them, but why they underperform under JM? yes a maybe one or two more additions will be fine, but if he cant get his current set of players to perform, what makes you think he can with future transfers?

Arno Bood - Ordinary?! What drugs is he on?! Ordinary squad which costs more than £400M!!

E.j. Lowe - The only thing ordinary about united is the manager. When you have attacking talent like martial, rashford, Lukaku and Sanchez but you can’t get the most out of them that falls on the manager to make adjustments tactically. It’s hard to score goals when you have your #9 dropping into a center midfield role. Are they all World class players? No they are not but nobody would say Bernardo Silva was a World class player either until he played under Pep. Something has to change.

Harry Masuwa - Even if you want to support Jose..... there is no way you can classfy the Man U players as ordinary. Jose is the one who has been overwhelmed with modern football. Pep is now miles ahead of Jose. Jose still wants to continue parking his bus..... modern football can now unlock your bus.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wish Zlatan was still around in the squad though.

But I doubt that man would ever be contended to sit on the bench

apeape

Reaction score
... Are they all World class players? No they are not but nobody would say Bernardo Silva was a World class player either until he played under Pep. Something has to change.

I dont know who the guy that said that but I totally agree. Sane? Sterling? De Bruyne? who the hell were they? now? Champions of England.

Yes I get that having stalwarts like Kun Aguero until now for Man siti will help new transfers play/gel better, but if you claim that, then isn't JM wrong in letting Rooney go?

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Arno Bood - Ordinary?! What drugs is he on?! Ordinary squad which costs more than £400M!!

E.j. Lowe - The only thing ordinary about united is the manager. When you have attacking talent like martial, rashford, Lukaku and Sanchez but you can’t get the most out of them that falls on the manager to make adjustments tactically. It’s hard to score goals when you have your #9 dropping into a center midfield role. Are they all World class players? No they are not but nobody would say Bernardo Silva was a World class player either until he played under Pep. Something has to change.

Harry Masuwa - Even if you want to support Jose..... there is no way you can classfy the Man U players as ordinary. Jose is the one who has been overwhelmed with modern football. Pep is now miles ahead of Jose. Jose still wants to continue parking his bus..... modern football can now unlock your bus.

park bus also need to have the right type of players..

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dont know who the guy that said that but I totally agree. Sane? Sterling? De Bruyne? who the hell were they? now? Champions of England.

Yes I get that having stalwarts like Kun Aguero until now for Man siti will help new transfers play/gel better, but if you claim that, then isn't JM wrong in letting Rooney go?

Rooney lost his mojo after SAF retired and after moist gave him a new contract he pretty much went downhill

buying Zlatan was a good move. he is just as influential and putting up good performances but then he let Zlatan go too. now there are no real leaders in the dressing room

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
There we go with 123kiddy again, JM sucks but cannot sack JM.

At least I dare to say if Ed not happy then sack JM.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Pogba Mlbi Matic LKK Lindelof Bailly Alexis Fred Dalot Zlatan

Fantastic? Apart from Zlatan all the rest have been bashed to dead by most leh.

I’m all for sacking JM if Ed says so and I’ll support the new manager. Why Ed doesn’t do it? No ball?

apeape

Reaction score
Rooney lost his mojo after SAF retired and after moist gave him a new contract he pretty much went downhill

buying Zlatan was a good move. he is just as influential and putting up good performances but then he let Zlatan go too. now there are no real leaders in the dressing room

he only went "downhill" because he was always played in the wrong position in Centre Midfield. Just because he can pass better than most Utd players doesn't mean he should be forced into midfield.

He's now still running alot more than LKK, so I say bad move in selling him. lost a leader as well.

Weird how JM is holding onto Young and all the old deadwood, but was more than happy to let Roo go.

apeape

Reaction score
Pogba Mlbi Matic LKK Lindelof Bailly Alexis Fred Dalot Zlatan

Fantastic? Apart from Zlatan all the rest have been bashed to dead by most leh.

I’m all for sacking JM if Ed says so and I’ll support the new manager. Why Ed doesn’t do it? No ball?

Pogba bashed to death correct, but when he injured against Man siti, "eh where pogba? sure lose sia". Lingard cannot be Messi, don't play better (cus that's the standard mah). Bailly yes did 2 mistakes in one of the games, but Smalling has been making mistakes since SAF era, what say you? ... ** lah. besides all this, you think they're not fantastic meh?

Same with Martial, sulking in pre-season say you all, get out of man utd say you all. but now, oohhh ahhhhh martial!

thats why i say i pity the players, esp De Gea, the most. They're doing the running work listening to orders, but once wrong, forever wrong.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays just watch them play, win is bonus, lose no feeling..because the norm is expected to lose..

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Nowsaday, United don't have midfielders that can score outside the 18 yards box when the strikers are being marked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.