[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Detective Pikachu - Furry pokemons, yucks!

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is there a bug on the Champion medal (win x numbers of raids) that it will not update?

Raids are divided into two types, namely legendary raids and normal raids. A win in legendary raid will only add one to the legendary raid medal and not the normal raid medal.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Err why is shinx so popular here. I got one from egg.

Because it's cute..........................:D

But just a matter of time, it should be available in the wild. Better use the raid pass on Giratina.

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
Because it's cute..........................:D

But just a matter of time, it should be available in the wild. Better use the raid pass on Giratina.

Giratina is boring.... already have 6 and its one of the worst legendaries compared to mew2 and raikou. Its so slow in gym battles.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Raids are divided into two types, namely legendary raids and normal raids. A win in legendary raid will only add one to the legendary raid medal and not the normal raid medal.

Thanks.

10 chars

juxtaposition

Reaction score
This I agree

the interest in taiwan is even higher :s13:

just the main museum venue for the tainan event already damn packed with players, when the spawn is for the whole tainan area at the specific timing, people queuing up just to get the cardboard hat at the two different timing daily

even in taipei, even when level 5 raid timing already down to 20+ minutes, still got chance to have enough players to complete raid even on weekday office hours

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Sinnoh Stone is out. Can evolve your Pokémon now. It’s available in your 7th day research reward.

josephkjc

Reaction score
New version available. Now has the new gen4 further evolution Pokemons. Need special items for evolving Pokemon’s like Rhyhorn, Porygon2, Murkrow, Togetic etc.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to see the cp lvl for chansey quest ah ?

I chaseabout 120 liao still no perfect

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As of today :

Screenshot201811150755041542239720.jpg

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Will be quite sianz though if every 7 day then can get 1 stone
i think it is included in the roll with the other evolution items, means no guarantee get sinnoh stone on 7 day, but you probably have a chance to get it from spinning pokestops like the usual evolution items, just very rare only

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both accounts walked more than 50km

Got 2 free egg slots

Been making sure whole day that I spin pokestop/gym only when the Pokemon storage is full

Cleared all stacked mons just in case they do anything funny tomorrow

Now waiting for 9 am tomorrow and hoping for 10km eggs from adventure sync
For me working office job holding two accounts on one phone... totally no time hit 50km/week.. hardly even walk that much per day.
:s13:

So I decided alternate week complete 50km for the two accounts.... :s22:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.