OCBC Titanium Mastercard

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
Shopee transactions get 10 $ocbc

Hi OCBC,

Can i check and confirm that any purchase on shopee will get 10x $OCBC (4miles/$). I intend to make an electronics purchase.

On OCBC website itself last updated 24 oct, it states that:

On top of that, we recognise and award 10x OCBC$ on any purchases when you shop at the following merchants:

Alibaba Daigou Mustafa Centre
AliExpress Ezbuy Qoo10
Amazon IKEA Shopee
Courts Lazada Taobao

Last updated on: 24 October 2018

Thanks!

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Can i check and confirm that any purchase on shopee will get 10x $OCBC (4miles/$). I intend to make an electronics purchase.

On OCBC website itself last updated 24 oct, it states that:

On top of that, we recognise and award 10x OCBC$ on any purchases when you shop at the following merchants:

Alibaba Daigou Mustafa Centre
AliExpress Ezbuy Qoo10
Amazon IKEA Shopee
Courts Lazada Taobao

Last updated on: 24 October 2018

Thanks!

Hi there,

All transactions made with the merchants (Shopee included) mentioned will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

pandipanda

Reaction score
Hi pandipanda,

Yes, you are right!

^DG

Hi.

I made two purchases on qoo10. 21/10 and 08/11 however I was not credited 1X for this month's statement. I understand the 9X OCBC$ will be credited by the end of the next calendar month. Who do I contact about this issue?

Thanks!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi.

I made two purchases on qoo10. 21/10 and 08/11 however I was not credited 1X for this month's statement. I understand the 9X OCBC$ will be credited by the end of the next calendar month. Who do I contact about this issue?

Thanks!

Hi pandipanda,

1X OCBC$ should have been credited when the transaction is posted. If you did not receive the 1X OCBC$, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or drop us a secured mail via Internet Banking.

Our service executives will be able to look into your account, and assist with this.

^DG

kashanai

Reaction score
Use ibanking to check is faster and accurate. Maybe at the time of print it’s not included in the paper statement

Hi.

Thanks!

ranran01

Reaction score
Hi,

I intend to spend at audiohouse. They use online payment even when i shop at their physical store.
may i know if this qualifies for 10x points?
Thanks

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

I intend to spend at audiohouse. They use online payment even when i shop at their physical store.
may i know if this qualifies for 10x points?
Thanks

Hi ranran01,

If the transaction is made to Audiohouse directly, it will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

fuschia

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

If my OCBC$ expires in Dec 2018, will it be 1 Dec or 31 Dec 2018? Would appreciate your advice, please. Thanks.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

If my OCBC$ expires in Dec 2018, will it be 1 Dec or 31 Dec 2018? Would appreciate your advice, please. Thanks.

Hi there,

All OCBC$ earned from 1 July 2015 will expire on the last day of the 24th calendar month following the relevant calendar month the OCBC$ was earned.

For example, if you have earned OCBC$ in the month of July 2015, these rewards points will expire on the last day of July 2017.

In this case, your OCBC$ will expire on 31 December 2018.

For more details, please visit: https://internet.ocbc.com/rewards/FAQ#!group1-heading3

^CC

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.