Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus19

Reaction score
In the international break.... Lingard scored another screamer at Wembley again, while our old boys Depay and Blind playing well helping Dutch win vs world champion.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
There is England vs Croatia tonight at 10pm for those who needs to watch a a game for their epl withdrawal syndrome

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is England vs Croatia tonight at 10pm for those who needs to watch a a game for their epl withdrawal syndrome

Thanks ah. England exact their revenge on Croatia. England's defence sleeping again but this time they played better.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manutd and leeds coming down under! first meeting between them in 8 years!

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no point. we don't have good midfielders to pass the ball to him.

mata or pogba can but levy is not easy to deal with. we got problem buying alderweireld so kane will be even more difficult to buy. better to buy icardi.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Managed to catch England’s game last night and to be honest, I have never seen Rashford plays like this for United. He seems like a different player

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Managed to catch England’s game last night and to be honest, I have never seen Rashford plays like this for United. He seems like a different player

I think due to team mates that willing to fight for each other then waiting for the ball to pass to the feet etc...

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score

Didn't get to watch, care to share for better or worst when playing for England?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only watched second half, he was tearing down the left side at will... then he was subbed out. :s11:

I think that's both him and Martial's favourite postion...down the left flank. Unfortunately one of them have to play on the right if both wants to start together with LKK or Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.