OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Desires

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Points earned on 15x for spending on MilesLife e in June 2018 and points earned on MilesLife now until Dec 2018 do not count towards the 120000 cap right?

And how this 120000 cap count? After it hits 120000, will we still get normal 1x per dollars spent?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Points earned on 15x for spending on MilesLife e in June 2018 and points earned on MilesLife now until Dec 2018 do not count towards the 120000 cap right?

And how this 120000 cap count? After it hits 120000, will we still get normal 1x per dollars spent?

Hi Desires,

The MilesLife promotion does not count towards the 120,000 OCBC$ cap.

When the cap of 120,000 is met, all transactions will be rewarded 1 OCBC$ (instead of 10 OCBC$).

^DG

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi Desires,

The MilesLife promotion does not count towards the 120,000 OCBC$ cap.

When the cap of 120,000 is met, all transactions will be rewarded 1 OCBC$ (instead of 10 OCBC$).

^DG

is it possible to check how much we have left before hitting the cap?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
is it possible to check how much we have left before hitting the cap?

Hi wilflare,

Our service executives will be able to look into your card account and assist with the OCBC$ calculation, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or send in a secured mail via Internet Banking.

You will also be able to review your OCBC$ here: https://internet.ocbc.com/rewards

^DG

Last edited:

bluecrab

Reaction score
Hi, If i purchase a shoe online from a website that sell primary shoe, will i get 10X in case the MCC from that transaction does not fall under those specified in the TnC? I am asking as this is the first time I am purchasing from them, and have no idea what the MCC will be

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, If i purchase a shoe online from a website that sell primary shoe, will i get 10X in case the MCC from that transaction does not fall under those specified in the TnC? I am asking as this is the first time I am purchasing from them, and have no idea what the MCC will be

Hi there,

Could you provide us with the merchant name and the website link?

Thank you.

^DG

fuschia

Reaction score
Hi there,

All OCBC$ earned from 1 July 2015 will expire on the last day of the 24th calendar month following the relevant calendar month the OCBC$ was earned.

For example, if you have earned OCBC$ in the month of July 2015, these rewards points will expire on the last day of July 2017.

In this case, your OCBC$ will expire on 31 December 2018.

For more details, please visit: https://internet.ocbc.com/rewards/FAQ#!group1-heading3

^CC
Noted. Thanks.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
HI, Thanks for the reply. This is the website = https://www.yeossal.com/

Hi bluecrab,

The 10X OCBC$ are awarded for merchants whose MCC falls within the eligible listing as shown in the T&Cs. This is determined by the merchant and their acquiring banks, and we do not have control over it. We apologise but we will not be able to advise upfront if transactions made at Yeossal will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

However, if you are intending to make a purchase for shoes with Yeossal, we will grant you the 10X OCBC$.

Once you have made the transaction, just drop us a private message, and we will be glad to help you sort it out. Please keep a copy of your receipt as well.

^DG

bluecrab

Reaction score
Hi bluecrab,

The 10X OCBC$ are awarded for merchants whose MCC falls within the eligible listing as shown in the T&Cs. This is determined by the merchant and their acquiring banks, and we do not have control over it. We apologise but we will not be able to advise upfront if transactions made at Yeossal will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

However, if you are intending to make a purchase for shoes with Yeossal, we will grant you the 10X OCBC$.

Once you have made the transaction, just drop us a private message, and we will be glad to help you sort it out. Please keep a copy of your receipt as well.

^DG

Thank you. Will do!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, does endclothing.com counts for 10X?

Hi there,

We apologise but we will not be able to advise upfront if transactions made with endclothing.com will be eligible for 10X OCBC$. If you had made the transaction, could you let us know, so that we are able to check on it?

If you are had not, but you are intending to make a purchase for clothes and shoes with them, we will grant you the 10X OCBC$.

^DG

zumaba

Reaction score
Hi, OCBC, may I know how 10X OCBC$ is calculated - just times 10 then rounded? e.g.
if spending $0.91 -> 9 OCBC$
if spending $1.45-> 15 OCBC$ ?

Last edited:

kashanai

Reaction score
Base ocbc$ which is 1ocbc$ is based on rounded down figure

The 9X bonus ocbc$ is entire month spending , all add together X 9 then round down.

Example $24.41 + $56.80

Base is 24 and 56
Bonus is (24.41+56.80)x9 = 730.89 rounded down to 730

may I know how 10X OCBC$ is calculated - just times 10 and rounded? e.g.
if spending $0.9 -> 9 OCBC$
if spending $1.4 -> 14 OCBC$ ?

Gabro

Reaction score
from the T&C doc:
For OCBC Titanium Rewards Card, 10x OCBC$ are automatically awarded for transactions
made at merchants that fall within the following MCCs.
MCC 5732 Electronics Stores

am i correct to interpret this includes anything bought from retailers such as Harvey Norman, Audio House, Mega Discount etc? e.g. furniture etc

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
from the T&C doc:
For OCBC Titanium Rewards Card, 10x OCBC$ are automatically awarded for transactions
made at merchants that fall within the following MCCs.
MCC 5732 Electronics Stores

am i correct to interpret this includes anything bought from retailers such as Harvey Norman, Audio House, Mega Discount etc? e.g. furniture etc

Hi Gabro,

Yes, all transactions made with merchants under MCC 5732 will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
hi ocbc do i get 10x points if i purchase a Xiaomi phone in XiaoMi/Mi store? just want to confirm before i purchase.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
hi ocbc do i get 10x points if i purchase a Xiaomi phone in XiaoMi/Mi store? just want to confirm before i purchase.

Hi silverbomb,

Yes, handset purchases from Xiaomi/Mi stores will be eligible for 10X OCBC$. However, at the moment we will not be able to ascertain if the additional OCBC$ will be credited automatically.

Once you have made the transaction, could you drop us a PM, so that we are able to check on it, and assist with the crediting (if necessary)?

Thank you.

^DG

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi silverbomb,

Yes, handset purchases from Xiaomi/Mi stores will be eligible for 10X OCBC$. However, at the moment we will not be able to ascertain if the additional OCBC$ will be credited automatically.

Once you have made the transaction, could you drop us a PM, so that we are able to check on it, and assist with the crediting (if necessary)?

Thank you.

^DG

thanks DG, have alr gotten a callback from your team and they will manually credit the pts. Appreciate it!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
thanks DG, have alr gotten a callback from your team and they will manually credit the pts. Appreciate it!

Glad to learn that you have received the call from our service executive! If there is anything else that we may be able to assist you with, please feel free to drop us another private message.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.