Visa to Australia

kisscut

Reaction score
This would be my 4th time engaging Kang's service. As usual, the ETA got approved within 30mins! Top notch service!

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here. Download the excel sheet via google docs. Key in your info and email to them.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/75322824-post222.html

Thanks Kangaroo Kang for helping me for 2 free Australia ETA. Very fast reply. I didn't expect reply within 1 hour.

Some of you may ask how they do it. I used to work for Travel company (outbound). They can get the ETA approval instantly using the airline booking system.

Thanks for the info, going to apply soon. :)

cran87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just applied my Australia ETA for my family with Ms. Kang.

She got back to me very fast, within few hours and on a Sunday.

Excellent service.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Excellent service from Rachel & Kangaroos team, our Visa are approved within 7 mins after sent the email.

Thumbs up !! :s12::s12:

bongnino

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I just came back from Australia, got a 21GB data Telstra sim card to let go, cannot finish using from my last trip. Simply plug in and use.
There's 21GB of 4G data in it, I'm letting it go for $25. just pm me.

petticoat_heels

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm a singaporean who applied for australian eta via ja travel (travel agency). My family's visa are all approved but mine was rejected. I am just a normal citizen, totally don't understand why i was rejected. I found out that the agency key-ed in the wrong details for me (!!!). My holiday is coming nearer and nearer, still without an approved eta. So what should I do next?

- apply thru another agent for an eta?
- apply a different visa? (but only going there for 10 days, purely for holidays!!!)

let me know!

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm a singaporean who applied for australian eta via ja travel (travel agency). My family's visa are all approved but mine was rejected. I am just a normal citizen, totally don't understand why i was rejected. I found out that the agency key-ed in the wrong details for me (!!!). My holiday is coming nearer and nearer, still without an approved eta. So what should I do next?

- apply thru another agent for an eta?
- apply a different visa? (but only going there for 10 days, purely for holidays!!!)

let me know!

should have apply months ahead, try to re apply again via online and pay $10 will get you an answer, try this https://e.australiaeta.sg/

petticoat_heels

Reaction score
Why isn't your travel agent fixing this?

Well, they tried to 'fix' it by re-applying but still got rejected. So they just gave me a link to AVAC (Australian visa application centre in singapore) and told me to proceed on.

Called AVAC but they mentioned they will call me back. still no news. How liddat?

c2001b

Reaction score
kangaroo kang don’t sleep, applied last night and this morning got approved! Wow!amazing, more trustworthy than other online sites. Will recommend

ramzan

Reaction score
Well, they tried to 'fix' it by re-applying but still got rejected. So they just gave me a link to AVAC (Australian visa application centre in singapore) and told me to proceed on.

Called AVAC but they mentioned they will call me back. still no news. How liddat?
Have you tried applying for eta directly instead of using agent?

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Reapply again after 10 days if you are sure that the first rejection is due to a genuine mistake during the first application.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.