Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a start. Fans are letting their voices be heard. What's JMs excuse now?

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT
players had no heart
some had no maturity.

why will players want to stay on or come over and play for him.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya I dun like the facts that Jose like to criticise his player days and hrs before kick off

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
can't think of a single player who gave a good performance last night.

pogba was shiat. lkk sucked. matic poor. martial poor. young jiak sai.

as always, when out of ideas, throw in fellaini. but this time didn't see many long balls played to him. :s22:

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dour and dire. The typical run-up to the Christmas period used to be when we get into form, but now we have to play our only striker into form. And that seems to be harder than having to play WayneR into form last time. Guess it doesn't help that the midfield is so disjointed.
When the 10m pass was underhit by our star player, that kinda put the icing on the cake.

As for WilfriedZaha, were we willing to wait 3 seasons for him to become this level? Standout player in Crystal Palace, but would be contending for the same spots as AnthonyM and MarcusR. And who knows, had he stayed, he might have joined the complacent gang and turned out like NickPowell. But good for him, the departure from Man Utd seemed to make him more determined and stronger.

Agree with Mata, it was very good to see SAF in such a fantastic condition. The only highlight of the game.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think when I visit old trafford in December I'm going to curse n swear non stop during the game. If that is the kind of sh!t football I'll be watching

Try to enjoy the experience and atmosphere albeit the result

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jose is also earning 3xxK per week mumbling lack of funds and commenting this and that player maturity, lack of heart, etc etc

fergie must be wondering what is happening to the club.

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come we won away to Juve but can’t beat Palace at home. Can someone enlighten me please.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm my message got deleted?

Anyway, this squad is a mid table squad as I said many times, not sure why so many expect us to beat other teams easily. I don’t believe having Pep coaching this same squad will make much diff. All he would do is a fire sales.

On the brighter side, Linde did show enough to wear the shirt, maybe not skill-wise but at least enough passion.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
What Jose said is true isn’t it? Did Pog show enough?

jose is also earning 3xxK per week mumbling lack of funds and commenting this and that player maturity, lack of heart, etc etc

fergie must be wondering what is happening to the club.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come we won away to Juve but can’t beat Palace at home. Can someone enlighten me please.

it was a fluke and juventus underestimated us. if we meet them again confirm they will go all out to whack us with more than 3 to 4 goals.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm my message got deleted?

Anyway, this squad is a mid table squad as I said many times, not sure why so many expect us to beat other teams easily. I don’t believe having Pep coaching this same squad will make much diff. All he would do is a fire sales.

On the brighter side, Linde did show enough to wear the shirt, maybe not skill-wise but at least enough passion.

I believe you brah, United is really a mid-table team :) The way they play is no longer embarrassing. I don't believe they are not good enough anymore. Fans need to lower their expectation, for a mid-table team, this is a normal performance. Just look at Liverpool in the past :) Mourinho can keep repeating he won 3titles, soon Pep will overtake him haha:s13: easy...

Last edited:

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
I believe you brah, United is really a mid-table team :) The way they play is no longer embarrassing. I don't believe they are not good enough anymore. Fans need to lower their expectation, for a mid-table team, this is a normal performance. Just look at Liverpool in the past :) Mourinho can keep repeating he won 3titles, soon Pep will overtake him haha:s13: easy...
i believe unless you provide the manager the resources and the with a strong youth team production..who ever take over united will fail...

city can change the whole backline....we can't...don't tell me we spend on lindy and baily....the equal to a stones or walker......we are still using our 7 season ago winning backline...

liverfool and spurs have a band of youth players ready and fools sold courtino aand hit jack pork
pogba? i sure is not the special one request...it's glazers and woody...for commercial interest...

so unless we provide special one with the resources he need....we will become the next liverfool and that's hurt....

plus assistant manager

and don't tell me we spend 3xx millions of players....players increase price.....look at neymar almost 200 mils

seriously if the arabia rich ple want buy from glazers i think they are better owners

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.