Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i believe unless you provide the manager the resources and the with a strong youth team production..who ever take over united will fail...

city can change the whole backline....we can't...don't tell me we spend on lindy and baily....the equal to a stones or walker......we are still using our 7 season ago winning backline...

liverfool and spurs have a band of youth players ready and fools sold courtino aand hit jack pork
pogba? i sure is not the special one request...it's glazers and woody...for commercial interest...

so unless we provide special one with the resources he need....we will become the next liverfool and that's hurt....

plus assistant manager

and don't tell me we spend 3xx millions of players....players increase price.....look at neymar almost 200 mils

seriously if the arabia rich ple want buy from glazers i think they are better owners

We need more oil money to provide JM with 1 billion transfer fees in Jan.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 billion fees to buy players to play negative defensive football?

I rather they gamble on Giggs to manage.

Yeah, no choice. The board doesn't want to sack JM. More than half the squad got no heart to play for the team and are only mid table quality. Still got another lot whose contract are ending. Need to buy 20 new players to suit JM's defensive tactics and offload the rest of them.

Let the club appease to the JM backers and see where we'll be in the next 2 seasons. I don't mind us fighting with Leeds for the Championship title to gain promotion. A trophy is still a trophy right? Then JM can put up 4 fingers instead of 3.

I don't believe a manager who doesn't believe his players. So better we get rid of the lot and let him get players he can start believing in to play his style of football...like Matic, LKK, McTominay etc.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bet more than half the team doesn’t want to play for Man Utd anymore if given the choice. That’s how bad we’ve become

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JM must be living the dream right now. Quite possibly the best job in the world. Every month happy happy collect paycheck even when you’re incompetent in your job. If things goes well, it’s done to him and his tactics. If things goes wrong, just blame it on the players, or blame didn’t get the players he want. Easy life eh?

Last edited:

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Death knell of our season already sounded during pre-season when JM declare publicly we got little or no chance of winning the title. From then, I already knew we’re in for a long mediocre season ahead.

How do u expect the players to be motivated when even the manager itself has no faith on his own team?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Death knell of our season already sounded during pre-season when JM declare publicly we got little or no chance of winning the title. From then, I already knew we’re in for a long mediocre season ahead.

How do u expect the players to be motivated when even the manager itself has no faith on his own team?
JM supporters will say the players should be motivated themselves. No need the manager to motivate them. They are convinced its everyone else's fault except for JM. To them JM is just telling the cold hard truth, thus absolving himself of any blame.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am now watching Thailand vs Singapore. I kid u not, the thais are even playing better football than this United team

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u said it urself. the board has to sack him.
so if they are keeping him and dont give him money, what is it they looking for? miracle that he changes? naive isn't it.
Yeah, no choice. The board doesn't want to sack JM.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The players are the one enjoying themselves. Getting paid so much, no effort needed. More effort in hairstyle, more effort in writing about how much they wanna play with immediate bounce back. Lol. 5years of doing that :p professional

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u said it urself. the board has to sack him.
so if they are keeping him and dont give him money, what is it they looking for? miracle that he changes? naive isn't it.

They were naive to think that his 3rd season curse will not happen at Utd. So yeah. Naive and stupid a leopard will change his spot.

Just curious to see how this stupid charade of keeping him and giving him money to buy new players can last. If former Chelsea Sporting director Arnesen has this to say about JM, what do you think will happen when we sign a new Sporting Director and they can't get along? We will have another circus in our hands as we watch both men blame each another when a player he wants is not bought.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...se-Mourinho-destroy-club-identity-news-gossip

I hope he will keep to his word and admit publicly he's no longer the Special One.
https://metro.co.uk/2016/10/22/jose...could-destroy-his-special-one-status-6209528/

Maybe he remembers but is too proud to admit thus he keep reminding everyone with his 3 fingers.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe the books cant handle his termination payout.

Wonder which will cost more...to buy new World Class goalie plus a few more star players cos our current ones leave and not qualify for UCL or Europe next season...or to pay to terminate his contract.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wish him well
Pretty sad he didn’t win anything big like bpl after so long

he won epl with fergie. he won everything in england. think he want to win ucl before he retire. his fb post sound like he is leaving soon unless the situation in utd change for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.