Reaction score
this huan?

AAC0450-C-4-C4-D-44-D7-8500-422873407-DA0.jpg

Yours from 文山。
Another at tamsui.

rootz

Reaction score
That's not bad for the price.

Better meals? Like what the rest said, u need to walk in the dark to find food.

If you are willing to walk, there is a nice place that sells roasted chicken.

cab would be cheaper or by hiring private car?

i am planning to stay overnight at cingjing, the hotel/hostel ppl offered to prepare steamboat as dinner for us at NT 250 per person. Is it reasonable?

or there are other better meals over there?

Sorry quite a newb.

rootz

Reaction score
Or go to the machine at TY MRT (if u are taking mrt to Taipei). There is a machine that changes 1k notes to 100 notes.

Go tw buy things then change, 1k ntd is not very big note. At airport, buy easy card or top up, use yr 1k bill and request to change another 1k bill.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Find all those places where tv series are shot.
An example: 高記上海料理餐廳(復興店) 第一集李大仁苦等程又青赴約的高記上海料理餐廳,是台北老字號浙滬餐館,不輸鼎泰豐的小籠包及生煎包、蘿蔔絲餅、蟹殼黃,是內行人必點美食。復興南路 忠孝東路口上

I google, I think Fuxing branch is closed liao. Maybe will try the main branch at Yong Kang for brunch or late lunch. Advantage being tourist is avoid the meal peak hours. :p

Search for 乾杯,馬辣,點水樓
等一個人的咖啡 at danshui etc

yakiniku seems interesting, and the pricing is pretty reasonable in Singapore's context. But one pax go yakiniku like abit...:s22: :s13:
I have only one night for this, because attending concerts for the other 2 nights.
I am thinking either 乾杯 or 寧夏夜市. Been to 饒河夜市 and 師大夜市 at previous trips already, I find both soso only...

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
乾杯 decent la, just had in the afternoon at the att4fun branch

Ytd makan 第一鍋

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's not bad for the price.

Better meals? Like what the rest said, u need to walk in the dark to find food.

If you are willing to walk, there is a nice place that sells roasted chicken.
Somethnig like 阿東窯港雞

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I google, I think Fuxing branch is closed liao. Maybe will try the main branch at Yong Kang for brunch or late lunch. Advantage being tourist is avoid the meal peak hours. :p
yakiniku seems interesting, and the pricing is pretty reasonable in Singapore's context. But one pax go yakiniku like abit...:s22: :s13:
I have only one night for this, because attending concerts for the other 2 nights.
I am thinking either 乾杯 or 寧夏夜市. Been to 饒河夜市 and 師大夜市 at previous trips already, I find both soso only...

own time own target, carry on.

chemcutie

Reaction score
I happily book hsr tic from klook during Black Friday for my jan family trip. Then kkday yesterday got this. https://www.facebook.com/419007131584077/posts/1173966452754804/

Btw anyone know cab in Taichung easy to get ma? I gg see my laogong concert at the baseball stadium there then like it’s so “far” and inaccessible from city. Dunno if I shld like pre-book cab from concert venue to hotel ma.

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

chemcutie

Reaction score
Go easy la.
Come back is tricky.

Ya. I dunno how to go back from Stadium. I staying at The Carlton Taichung. Dunno wanna ask the hotel arrange ma.

(Off topic. TC hotel really cheaper than Taipei ones lor. 3nights in TC= 1night in beitou. )

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya. I dunno how to go back from Stadium. I staying at The Carlton Taichung. Dunno wanna ask the hotel arrange ma.

(Off topic. TC hotel really cheaper than Taipei ones lor. 3nights in TC= 1night in beitou. 😂)
Beitou is consider for hotspring stay n night activities.
How to compare?
You can arrange with hotel, but will your concert end in time?

chemcutie

Reaction score
Beitou is consider for hotspring stay n night activities.
How to compare?
You can arrange with hotel, but will your concert end in time?

Haha the prob is I dunno. Last day of mayday concert, I hope end later. 1830 start.

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score

(Off topic. TC hotel really cheaper than Taipei ones lor. 3nights in TC= 1night in beitou. )
take bus... so many buses from stadium to ur hotel...assuming i google correct

edit: retract. i google wrong stadium :s34:
think will be many cabs waiting?
worse to worse u can try uber

concert end later tio fine and penalty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.