Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautyseek

Reaction score
Any $120 off $1000 coupon coming soon? Want tp buy washing machine. And what is best way to get disct for gift cards? Shopback and 2% off for $100? Any others? Does cimb visa signature work for 6 gift cards of $100 for 10% rebate?

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
Any $120 off $1000 coupon coming soon? Want tp buy washing machine. And what is best way to get disct for gift cards? Shopback and 2% off for $100? Any others? Does cimb visa signature work for 6 gift cards of $100 for 10% rebate?

Visa signature 10 percent for online purchases cap at 50bucks..So u onky can max spend $500 for online purchases.

beautyseek

Reaction score
Can i get another person to buy 5 giftcards and send to my account? Is there a limit on no of gift cards that one can transfer?

beautyseek

Reaction score
Coupons are getting worse, I remember the time there were $12 off $60!

Yes. That is why i stopped buying for a long time! When i started recently, i found it harder to earn qpoints too. Cannot find mammemon to catch also. Gift cards used to be 5% off then 3% and now 2%. I have 800 balls but no use for them. Kind of losing interest in q0010 since lesser incentive

mchandra11

Reaction score
Anyone manage to get the Live10 $6 cart coupon?
I am getting "sorry, you have already applied" message.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. That is why i stopped buying for a long time! When i started recently, i found it harder to earn qpoints too. Cannot find mammemon to catch also. Gift cards used to be 5% off then 3% and now 2%. I have 800 balls but no use for them. Kind of losing interest in q0010 since lesser incentive

I have 5 digits of balls

1 by 1 got expired. Indeed the incentives got worst because of the lack of competition i feel.

natsta

Reaction score
Refund

Hi all,
Need some advice. A seller sold me an item which obviously is old and has storage stains on it, I asked for refund and he said I need to post the item back. Is that so for refund cases?
Who pays the postage/envelope then for posting back? It's an item less than $5, not worth the hassle right? He might claim not to receive it later? Actually, I don't bother so much about the money claim, just not happy the seller is out to cheat buyers.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Need some advice. A seller sold me an item which obviously is old and has storage stains on it, I asked for refund and he said I need to post the item back. Is that so for refund cases?
Who pays the postage/envelope then for posting back? It's an item less than $5, not worth the hassle right? He might claim not to receive it later? Actually, I don't bother so much about the money claim, just not happy the seller is out to cheat buyers.

add tracking $2.40. next time buy from lazada for easy returns

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Have the same issue. Seller delivered an unsealed item. Open up got fingerprints quite turn off but no issues with it.

Buy new but like 2nd hand felt unethical but since no issue just make do

natsta

Reaction score
I believe his things kept for few years liao since he say "clearing stock". You know, sometimes books or bags keep for long time, got those brownish spots on them. But he can claim not keep for long lah, is due to rainy season now etc... Don't know why got such dishonest sellers? His stuff donate to charity maybe they also don't want accept.

theokcoral

Reaction score
Can anyone find the $12 off $80 coupon? Qoo10 coupons getting harder and harder to find...

BTW .thanks blusky for all the lobang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.