Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

henghuameepok88

Reaction score
Yes i will inform my work place and people. Thanks alot. What will the uml do if they insist of me taking the loans after all correction had been done. Will they still come to my home or work place to disturb.?

Gullible2018

Reaction score
Hi, i got scammed recently. Initial payment $300 supposedly 'downpayment' for d $3k i wanted to loan ($300x9mths). If no late payment, dat $300 will be my so called last payment on d 9th mth. I refused to give and offered to go down personally. I had borrowed fm LML before and had no problem. But of coz its borrow this mth pay next mth. Being recently divorced and practically leaving our matrimonial home wif only d clothes on my back, i was desperate. Having to pay rent and paying LML, needless to say i was broke. Loan tenure of 9mths soynds gd. Anyways, he demanded i pay d $300 or he come collect at my place. I transferred d amt. 2hrs ltr he whatsapp me saying accts need me to pay $270, supposedly dey will take $30 for every mth dat i pay late. I refused tol dem to cxl my application and refund me d moni. Dats wen he got nasty and threatened to go my workplace to collect d moni. I even offered him to keep d $300, he refused. Not wanting prob at work, and hoping against hope dat after d $270 payment he will provide d loan, i transferred dat $270. An hr ltr he msg me askin to transfer $570 ($300 + $270) claiming accts cldnt capture my transfer. I refused. He demanded i pay by 9pm. I straightaway made a police report, gave d acct number wer transfer was made, his name and contact. On my way back he started msging if its done. I screenshot everything and blocked him. After dat, msges started coming fm a diff number, threatening, cursing and swearing. Said if i block him, he will teach me gd. I blocked him. I gave dem screenshots of my appt letter, my cpf statement and front and back of my ic. No NOK unless dey managed to get it fm LML i went to before. Now my waiting game starts. And i dont even get a cent fm dem... I jes worry abt losing my job...

Fear Less

Reaction score
bro. i suggest you read up to get answers. you will find the m all.
Yes i will inform my work place and people. Thanks alot. What will the uml do if they insist of me taking the loans after all correction had been done. Will they still come to my home or work place to disturb.?

henghuameepok88

Reaction score
Hi. I couldnt find my situation in here. As i have paid all al. They are now forcing me to take up a loan. Need to ask.. will they disturb my house. As i have paid all al and have wats app msg to confirm. Please advice...

Reaction score
Hi. I couldnt find my situation in here. As i have paid all al. They are now forcing me to take up a loan. Need to ask.. will they disturb my house. As i have paid all al and have wats app msg to confirm. Please advice...

It doesn't matter, once you are on their hitlist, you will be harassed. Your NOK will be harassed.

If you paid, they will deem you as "blackmailable" target and keep coming after you. There is no end to this.

Read my post - https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/117890726-post5944.html

Reaction score
Hi, i got scammed recently. Initial payment $300 supposedly 'downpayment' for d $3k i wanted to loan ($300x9mths). If no late payment, dat $300 will be my so called last payment on d 9th mth. I refused to give and offered to go down personally. I had borrowed fm LML before and had no problem. But of coz its borrow this mth pay next mth. Being recently divorced and practically leaving our matrimonial home wif only d clothes on my back, i was desperate. Having to pay rent and paying LML, needless to say i was broke. Loan tenure of 9mths soynds gd. Anyways, he demanded i pay d $300 or he come collect at my place. I transferred d amt. 2hrs ltr he whatsapp me saying accts need me to pay $270, supposedly dey will take $30 for every mth dat i pay late. I refused tol dem to cxl my application and refund me d moni. Dats wen he got nasty and threatened to go my workplace to collect d moni. I even offered him to keep d $300, he refused. Not wanting prob at work, and hoping against hope dat after d $270 payment he will provide d loan, i transferred dat $270. An hr ltr he msg me askin to transfer $570 ($300 + $270) claiming accts cldnt capture my transfer. I refused. He demanded i pay by 9pm. I straightaway made a police report, gave d acct number wer transfer was made, his name and contact. On my way back he started msging if its done. I screenshot everything and blocked him. After dat, msges started coming fm a diff number, threatening, cursing and swearing. Said if i block him, he will teach me gd. I blocked him. I gave dem screenshots of my appt letter, my cpf statement and front and back of my ic. No NOK unless dey managed to get it fm LML i went to before. Now my waiting game starts. And i dont even get a cent fm dem... I jes worry abt losing my job...

Read me post - https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/117890726-post5944.html

Fear Less

Reaction score
bro Wall.
All answers are the same .
There is no end to this harassment.
get cctv its VITAL but that does not stop short of getting debtors turned runners to do their job.

Let the police do their job. May mot be able to entertain you until something happen. Thats the way it is.

Nok and workplace are their target. will harass your workplace till you get the sack. stay firm and guard your nok living with you. bexause you may never know whats next.

henghuameepok88

Reaction score
Hi all.. sorry to ask again. If was force to take a loan and i refused. Even i had inform NOK and change acc no. Will they still paint the door anf wall??

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They will try all sorts of ways. That’s why pls go and install cctv. And stop panicking. We already advised you on what to do. Now you really need to calm down. It’s not the worst thing ever. They will keep harass but sensing your fears, they will make use of that. Either you want to keep paying them or just deal with it calmly. No one here come to their senses when it first occurred. But after a while, you will laugh it off by how freaked out you were over nothing.

Hi all.. sorry to ask again. If was force to take a loan and i refused. Even i had inform NOK and change acc no. Will they still paint the door anf wall??

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There is no fast rule as to whether they will paint or not.

If you never take any money from them, never xfer any money to them and refuse to be threaten by them, it is likely they wont do it since you are not easy meat for them

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I am back to the forum after awhile. I got 40AL amount to 100k.

I stopped paying them 6 months back. They called, msg, Write on my walls just to force me to show myself and pay them.

I really endure for the first 3 months and now i feel like i am restarting my life again. Please if you dont pay them they can do nothing to you but only harass you.

Guy trust me. I been through the worst of AL payment.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
They will try all sorts of ways. That’s why pls go and install cctv. And stop panicking. We already advised you on what to do. Now you really need to calm down. It’s not the worst thing ever. They will keep harass but sensing your fears, they will make use of that. Either you want to keep paying them or just deal with it calmly. No one here come to their senses when it first occurred. But after a while, you will laugh it off by how freaked out you were over nothing.

Thats very true. You will feel wtf why i used to pay them so much. The money can be use for other purpose

larryford

Reaction score
To them,they wun gif a Fk if u are forced or not..end day,if u dun pay them or if they decide to scam u further, they will still come and splash one..this is exactly what happened to me..cleared the loans,but the ** AL say nv receive the money.so get a MF to come splash paint...luckily i got cctv, captured that **** face..and the best part is...the paint they used, is washable..jus pour water and scrub, and alls good.

Reaction score
To them,they wun gif a Fk if u are forced or not..end day,if u dun pay them or if they decide to scam u further, they will still come and splash one..this is exactly what happened to me..cleared the loans,but the ** AL say nv receive the money.so get a MF to come splash paint...luckily i got cctv, captured that **** face..and the best part is...the paint they used, is washable..jus pour water and scrub, and alls good.

Have you reported your case? You lucky yours can easily wash off!

buzin_512

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I am back to the forum after awhile. I got 40AL amount to 100k.

I stopped paying them 6 months back. They called, msg, Write on my walls just to force me to show myself and pay them.

I really endure for the first 3 months and now i feel like i am restarting my life again. Please if you dont pay them they can do nothing to you but only harass you.

Guy trust me. I been through the worst of AL payment.
Wow 40ls..now I have 16 AL calling me everyday to ask me when I can pay up.. Ask me clear principle without interest.. Really is headache. Everyday got like 50 calls.. Every 30mins call me when I am gng to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.