Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which one is which? There is a code after runbbing, then under barcode a long string of numbers, then below that is a shorter string of numbers.

Top is serial
Btm is verification.

Or was it front serial then a spacing then verification number. Can't rmb

All short short Nia.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh tks. You mean rubbed portion consists of both serial and veri. Was wondering why there was a spacing. Will try later. The barcode numbers and the one below was quite misleading. The amazing thing is some of the tries got the message that the code has been used when trying the rubbed code as serial and barcode numbers as veri. Others had no info found.

Sodomicha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i used a $12 cart coupon liao...can i use another $12 cart coupon(ask friend to send me) for another cart purchase?thanks!

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh tks. You mean rubbed portion consists of both serial and veri. Was wondering why there was a spacing. Will try later. The barcode numbers and the one below was quite misleading. The amazing thing is some of the tries got the message that the code has been used when trying the rubbed code as serial and barcode numbers as veri. Others had no info found.

Yes iirc. The spacing separates this two haha. First time I also confused

xsebbx

Reaction score
I have some extra gift cards to offload at $96 each if anyone is interested to get more than the limit, decided to make my some of my purchases on lazada instead. PM if interested!

Last edited:

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have some extra gift cards to offload at $96 each if anyone is interested to get more than the limit, decided to make my some of my purchases on lazada instead. PM if interested!

Interested if FREE.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the time very funny.. After deduct coupon and qpoints the price still more ex then shopee.. Lol... Encountered many times..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.