[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Despite having enough stardust, I can't seem to power up my Pokemon after the update. Is it a bug or something?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

If you are level 30, you can only power your Pokemon to max level 32. There is a cap.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Will they be giving out 5 passes per day like for the previous special raid days? But I dun think so, since the notice didn't talk about the 5 passes. :o

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What time is it starting ah?
Saturday 5am also?

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
What time is it starting ah?
Saturday 5am also?

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

Yes, the usual time, which is 4am or 5am depending on whether their country's day light savings time is in effect or not.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fyi

Screenshot201812141005121544753138.jpg

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys, since getting a 2nd charged move is a very hefty investment in terms of stardust and candy, what are the pokemon that u think is useful to get the 2nd charged move?

Of course first in mind will surely be those that have useful moves that can widen the type coverage, hence I have many targets, but surely there is not enough stardust for everyone and we have to prioritise.

For a start, quite useful for MewTwo to get a 2nd charged move rite?

I am thinking of adding an Ice Beam to my Shadow Ball MewTwo.

Delardino

Reaction score
Guys, since getting a 2nd charged move is a very hefty investment in terms of stardust and candy, what are the pokemon that u think is useful to get the 2nd charged move?

Of course first in mind will surely be those that have useful moves that can widen the type coverage, hence I have many targets, but surely there is not enough stardust for everyone and we have to prioritise.

For a start, quite useful for MewTwo to get a 2nd charged move rite?

I am thinking of adding an Ice Beam to my Shadow Ball MewTwo.
I feel Focus Blast will be better. If your 1st attack they see is shadowball and they switch to tyra, u 2nd attack come out most probably they wont shield, come out focus blast, gg.

Ice Attack im thinking of using on Kyogre HP / Blizzard, mainly to counter dragons since most wont use shield at HydroPump on a dragon, can tk them out by surprise as well.

Last monster yet to decide, Metagross MM / Earthquake looks a gd combo. Or a Groundon Earthquake/SolarBeam.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For battle, need to find pokemon with charge move fast to activate................... :s8:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I used my 1 and only charge TM to change my dragonite hyper beam to hyper beam. FML

Cannot be lah. A TM always changes the existing move to another from the current move pool, and the existing move is always changed away.

xaiobai

Master Member
Reaction score
Cannot be lah. A TM always changes the existing move to another from the current move pool, and the existing move is always changed away.

Maybe u are right. I must have see the wrong moves. At least the changed away method u mentioned will give me the move that wanted after several attempts.

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time there's tg grp for ppl to join now still have boh?

i try find but found nothing

jannworld

Reaction score
Actually now with pvp in place, some of the moveset from niantic starts to make some sense

Eg groudon using ground type moves, normally opp will use a water Pokémon to counter then ur 2nd move u can put solar beam to recounter water attackers.

I feel Focus Blast will be better. If your 1st attack they see is shadowball and they switch to tyra, u 2nd attack come out most probably they wont shield, come out focus blast, gg.

Ice Attack im thinking of using on Kyogre HP / Blizzard, mainly to counter dragons since most wont use shield at HydroPump on a dragon, can tk them out by surprise as well.

Last monster yet to decide, Metagross MM / Earthquake looks a gd combo. Or a Groundon Earthquake/SolarBeam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.