Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fun fact:

Danny Welbeck for Manchester United - 92 PL Games, 20 Goals.

Marcus Rashford - 92 PL Games, 20 Goals.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Now then GN wants to talk bout JM's third season being difficult? I've been saying it all summer during pre season we should get rid of him before third season starts otherwise history would repeat itself and all I get were sarcasm. I would have love to be proven wrong otherwise it would mean that the club would be in the situation we are in now..in tatters.

Oh well, just suck it up guys and endure the JM circus and hope for the best at the end of the season. Cos this is more than just losing a manager, we might also lose our best keeper/players at the end of it when the dust settles. We have already lost our identity, culture, philosophy etc..:(

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Jose's deflections was as good as last night's deflected goals.

I have to agree with Jamie Carragher though.

:s13:

Last edited:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this current position Man Utd will be very difficult to sign top players. Top players will prefer to go to the top clubs because they want to win titles & cups. But not impossible if the management is willing to spend very big amount in the weekly wages to get the top players.

Last edited:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this current position Man Utd will be very difficult to sign top players. Top players will prefer to go to the top clubs because they want to win titles & cups. But not impossible if the management is willing to spend very big amount in the weekly wages to get the top players.

Then all we will get are a team of mercenaries, players who are in for the money but no passion and love for the club. We have one in Sanchez who isn't bothered if he is playing or not. Do we really want a starting 11 of Sanchez?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then all we will get are a team of mercenaries, players who are in for the money but no passion and love for the club. We have one in Sanchez who isn't bothered if he is playing or not. Do we really want a starting 11 of Sanchez?

lukaku and pogba also. they seem more concerned abt marketing their brand and social media than trying to improve their performance on the pitch.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
right now we need someone who can motivate that bunch of highly paid clowns to play football for utd. otherwise end of season we may not even qualify for europa.

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
right now we need someone who can motivate that bunch of highly paid clowns to play football for utd. otherwise end of season we may not even qualify for europa.

Alexis Sanchez. He was very energetic and Man Utd bought him to motivate the others.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Right now we need to
1) sack JM
2) appoint Carrick as caretaker
3) appoint DOF. (no JM around to choose one to his liking)
4) get DDG to sign a new contract.
5) get a new manager to assess club situation in Jan. Sell the deadwood instead of offering new contracts during this period.
6) endure the rest of the season allowing new manager to tinker with the tactics and formation.
7) get the new players for new manager in June.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score

I only see Mata DDG Herrera who are playing for the club with their hearts.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
our dear CEO extended his contract. making it more expensive to get rid of him. so its like shooting himself in the leg.
Now then GN wants to talk bout JM's third season being difficult? I've been saying it all summer during pre season we should get rid of him before third season starts otherwise history would repeat itself and all I get were sarcasm. I would have love to be proven wrong otherwise it would mean that the club would be in the situation we are in now..in tatters.

Oh well, just suck it up guys and endure the JM circus and hope for the best at the end of the season. Cos this is more than just losing a manager, we might also lose our best keeper/players at the end of it when the dust settles. We have already lost our identity, culture, philosophy etc..:(

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ed will offer them new contracts so that they got resale value. :s13:
5) get a new manager to assess club situation in Jan. Sell the deadwood instead of offering new contracts during this period.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The players don’t look like they are enjoying their football. When you see them with their national teams and then with us, the contrast is so so big. Perhaps a new manager will get them playing again. And what has been going on at training? We just do not look like a well coached team at all. Lukaku also getting funnier, he runs away from the ball instead of towards it. Those who play football will know this very basic rule, you don’t wait for the ball to come to you, you go and attack it before the opposition gets it.

Everything is all wrong except the goalkeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.