Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i LOLed because i don't think Ed is gunning for this approach.
hire a interim when the window is open, only way to make sure u dont buy players not wanted by next manager....is not buying at all :s13:
Ed is just preventing the mistakes they made with LVG and DM. Buying players who are not wanted by the next manager.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
next game is Cardiff....
According to my years of punting experiences, they will not lose the next game.

Hope they prove me wrong. If not, they can leave too cos losing the next game will show that they are really not good enough.

:s8:

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I still don't get it. Appointing Ole sounds like we are giving up this season? Then new manager come in summer and will complain not enough time to buy his type of players and he is stuck with the same players for anther season. We are looking at the club being in wilderness for next 1.5 season.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
welcome to #EdLogic
I still don't get it. Appointing Ole sounds like we are giving up this season? Then new manager come in summer and will complain not enough time to buy his type of players and he is stuck with the same players for anther season. We are looking at the club being in wilderness for next 1.5 season.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We also need to ban this agent and the players he represent from the club: Mino Raiola

pawn_king

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with late 20's player. Come here liao perform i dun mind.

exactly

already many <25yo players in the first team.
quick check. shaw bailly lindelof dalot martial rashford. add in pogba LKK fred who are 25

if we buy more, how to give our homegrown youngsters a chance to play? U21 squad also full of talent

pawn_king

Reaction score

clearly he's waiting for pochettino at the end of season.

in the interim, cannot get another A-class manager who will demand the job if he does well.

too much pressure also if say zidane were to come. lose-lose situation for him to pick up the pieces

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any lower we gonna start buying kids at 11 to play
i know in FIFA or FM its very easy to achieve a average squad age of 20 and still win titles....
Nothing wrong with late 20's player. Come here liao perform i dun mind.

2 yrs back say need to build young team up for the future. 2 yrs later now Jose not ard liao still want to build young players for the future.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking forward!
Prefer OGS over Blanc.

Mike sure a much harsher coach compared to the others. Good to have his experience on board. Wonder who pulled him back. Feels like a master-stroke. Hope I am not wrong.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjaer_981545210157346_large.jpg

Manchester United announced today that former striker Ole Gunnar Solskjær has been appointed as caretaker manager until the end of the 2018/19 season.

Solskjær scored 126 goals in 366 appearances for United between 1996 and 2007. In 2008 he became the club’s reserve-team manager, before taking the managerial role at FC Molde in Norway.
Solskjær will take charge of the first team with immediate effect and will remain in place while the club conducts a thorough recruitment process for a new full-time manager. He will be joined by Mike Phelan as first-team coach, working alongside Michael Carrick and Kieran McKenna.
“Manchester United is in my heart and it’s brilliant to be coming back in this role. I’m really looking forward to working with the very talented squad we have, the staff and everyone at the club,” said Solskjær.

Ed Woodward, Executive Vice Chairman, comments: “Ole is a club legend with huge experience, both on the pitch and in coaching roles. His history at Manchester United means he lives and breathes the culture here and everyone at the club is delighted to have him and Mike Phelan back. We are confident they will unite the players and the fans as we head into the second half of the season.”

manutd.com

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Well since Ole and mike have been appointed, let's get behind the club and look forward to them cheonging for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.