Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
As an employee, regardless of what traits, openly high-five with colleagues and saying out loud to tease sacked your ex-boss just shows how unprofessional and childish the person is. Call me old school, but I expect basic etiquette, especially from one who is paid so much. Only know how to post in IG saying respect badge but perform like a monkey got what use.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even fans dont know which game will finally sack the manager. of cos the contract talks will be affected. agents also want to take care of their assets.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes play for the badge. the minute we condon their actions by saying its a special case bla bla bullcrap, we are making them know its okay to step over the manager and perform only when they feel like it.

You play for the club, not the manager.

This is the exact reason that breaks my heart about the team I love.

Man United was about players who played their hearts. It doesn’t matter if they were not getting games or not getting their favourite positions. When you play, you play.

But here we have fans condoning the players behaving like clowns. They are. PROFESSIONAL Football players, not social media influencers.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes play for the badge. the minute we condon their actions by saying its a special case bla bla bullcrap, we are making them know its okay to step over the manager and perform only when they feel like it.

it's a very dangerous slope, will end up like chelsea, and there will be no return from then on

apeape

Reaction score
still mourning-ho your loss? (too soon?) hate to say i told you so :s22:

I did not meant Pogba is a special player, but rather a special case where I believe he's acting out from the months of being the targeted one from the sacked one. yes other case like bullying of Shaw, Martial, Rashford can slide because their IG not worth like Pogba's, its normal, the popular ones always get the sh*t.

I mean yeah we can blame Pogba's poor passing but we cant blame JM's tactics right? The tactics didn't make us slide to 7th place mah, it was (somehow)Ed fault mah.

Sorry if I condone "Unprofessional Behaviour like a monkey" and me being more "new School" but get on with the times. Just like one dog here say, this is modern football, LL have to accept MU is mid-table team:s11::s22::o

Last edited:

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of talks about Paul Mitchell, his past works with Southampton and Tot, and Poch worked well with him.

Poch worked well with him when he was head of recruitment there.

Poch had told Levy that he does not want to work with a DoF. And Poch's title has been changed from head coach to manager.

That does not sound good.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba shouted ‘he f***ed with the wrong baller’ when Mourinho was sacked by Man Utd

MICHAEL CARRICK brought a halt to Paul Pogba’s changing-room celebration over Jose Mourinho’s sacking by telling Manchester United’s stars: No one is bigger than the club.

Pogba shouted: “He f***ed with the wrong baller” at the Carrington training ground on Tuesday morning.

So, in astonishing scenes, Carrick, a Champions League winner in 2008, told the players that the club was bigger than any one player or any manager.

In a no-nonsense message he also reminded them that the club would still get rid of anyone who is not going to meet its standards and that they needed to fight for the United shirt.

Carrick’s message still did not dampen the heightened spirits among the players at the news that Mourinho had gone.

Pogba led those celebrations saying: “He thought he could make a fool of me and turn the fans against me. He f***ed with the wrong baller.”

Pogba had also posted a picture on his Instagram account of him smirking after the news of Mourinho’s departure entitled “caption this”.

Gary Neville responded on Twitter saying: “Caption this. You do one as well!”

Pogba took down the post and his team tried to claim it had just been a coincidence in timing, something Neville later described on TV as “garbage”.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=118201720

Last edited:

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I read that non United player pundit saying that steve Bruce is a better short term manager than Ole.....:s22::s22::s22:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Actually this season really nothing much liao

The only way is up

So just welcome Ole, dun expect any instant magic or success

Season ends we need to get rid those deadwoods

Seems like very hard to get rid. Worse than bed bugs.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jin bad la you. thought he finished in the mid table before?

He does have more EPL experience... but look at where that got Moyes :s13:

Solskjaer knows the club inside out and also work as reserve coach b4..so I think he is better choice for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.