Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

agcken12

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been a long time since we scored 5 goals!! FINALLY !!

Sent from Outer Space using GAGT

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

26 December 2018, Wednesday

Premier League 2018/19
11pm - Manchester United vs Huddersfield Town [MUNHUD]
mio Stadium 103 (Singtel TV Channel 103, StarHub TV Channel 228)

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can feel the positivity and free flowing football within the first XI.

Solskjaer seems to know what to do to restore to SAF days Man United.

But lets not get too carried away. It's only Cardiff and the busy festive fixture is coming up. The squad need to show their depth.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eB4rACC.jpg

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have to say it's a lovely start, an encouraging one. Let's keep going and see where it takes us in May

I'm just happy to see the players enjoy their football again. Lots of pass and move, not just stand there passive and static. Pogba played a perfect game today. No need to be flashy, he can control the tempo of the game by playing simple

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when he gets frustrated, things dont work out for him and the team, he tends to wanna do things on his own instead. this is just him and pretty much the majority of complains even when he was at Juve

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only managed to drag myself out to watch 2nd half.. but definitely a different team out there.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this funny comment and somehow made me laugh. ‘Didn’t know we could score five goals without Toby, Maguire and Perisic’

Happy early Xmas everyone!

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
We outrun our opponents for the first time this season. Can only say the players stopped playing for JM already.

We have a run of winnable games coming up, and first real test should be Spurs in mid-Jan.

One match at a time, let’s not assume we are all well and without issues. We will still need to sign a CD and a RW despite today’s result.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this funny comment and somehow made me laugh. ‘Didn’t know we could score five goals without Toby, Maguire and Perisic’

Happy early Xmas everyone!

You should have said, we could have score 6 7 8 with Toby, Maguire and Perisic..

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol saw united stands, United won Fulham 1-4, they say is not credit of Jose. Is the players. Today suddenly United scored 5, the players enjoyed themselves. :) so is credit of the manager?

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good win
First 5 goals game after SAF

Took a long time thou

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if only jose left early this season, we might have been at least top 2 or 3 and with a higher goal difference. hope woody understand that utd cannot play defensive football and the next permanent manager better be an attacking one.

apeape

Reaction score
Wow im still catching my breath. Didnt know Lingard could really (try to) become Messi after JM sacking, i wonder who said that he couldnt and didn’t believe in our set of playerst. :o

Pogba’s still making mistakes, but do you still hate him after two assists? I bet There’s more to come.

This game marks the sign that players can choose who they want to play for and act out professionally or unprofessionally. This is 2018, 2019 soon, not 1999.

Yes still early days, but a fresh and exciting start is all we need. GGMU

Last edited:

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow im still catching my breath. Didnt know Lingard could really (try to) become Messi after JM sacking, i wonder who said that he couldnt and didn’t believe in our set of playerst. :o

Pogba’s still making mistakes, but do you still hate him after two assists? I bet There’s more to come.

This game marks the sign that players can choose who they want to play for and act out professionally or unprofessionally. This is 2018, 2019 soon, not 1999.

Yes still early days, but a fresh and exciting start is all we need. GGMU

It shows some chose when to turn up for the game. It’s disappointing that they don’t play for the badge. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy with the win. Just that I am disappointed that we have turned into another chel-*******-sea where players will lose to get their boss sacked. Too bad we won’t be able to get rid of all the cancer in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.