s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I also want to buy house in Canberra but no one to apply flats with :sad::sad:

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Slumberra

Just drive pass Canbera this evening , quite jam leh .. so many junctions 🧟*♂️ so many cars 🤦*♂️

Ben living here for more than a year now. There are definitely more residents and buses are usually packed. With Sheng Siong, Prima Deli and many food courts all opened, this place is busier than ever. Next up in Blk 105 is a Chinese restaurant, right next to the coffee shop. And in a couple of years, there will be Canberra Plaza (shopping mall) and Canberra MRT.

No more ghost town.

Yes since mid 2018 the Canberra estate has gotten more crowded. Feeder bus always packed.

Canberra Plaza and Canberra MRT Station will be ready by 2019.

Canberra going to Huat.

I have been saying this since 2014 even before Canberra MRT Station news is officially announced. :s13:

Should be no more, too late. Only left EC and schools.

Yes should be no more HDB BTO plots left for Canberra. The earliest resale flats available should be from 2021/2022.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www20.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eap001.nsf/6e37a43acee3519448257ad1000591cd/a3cee74d7417695f4825835f0034a1de/$FILE/EastGlen_@_Canberra.pdf

I was right, new Canberra got 3 plots reserved for schools...

There is nothing to guess. In Canberra, 3 plots of land are reserved for education institutes in the URA Master Plan 2014. :s13:

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/112174386-post207.html

How about the land along the canal, opposite East Creek?

URA Master Plan 2014 listed as residential usage. Could be private or public. But high chance private as that side already have shophouse and private residential.

Last edited:

paddlepop88

Reaction score
There is nothing to guess. In Canberra, 3 plots of land are reserved for education institutes in the URA Master Plan 2014. :s13:

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/112174386-post207.html

URA Master Plan 2014 listed as residential usage. Could be private or public. But high chance private as that side already have shophouse and private residential.

If only canberra mrt is linked to another line other than NSL.. then will be perfect..

Is canberra or sembawang area better?

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If only canberra mrt is linked to another line other than NSL.. then will be perfect..

Is canberra or sembawang area better?

I don't get your logic, NSL is the main line of the mrt network which connect to orchard, city hall, jurong east etc. Why would you want another line?

paddlepop88

Reaction score
I don't get your logic, NSL is the main line of the mrt network which connect to orchard, city hall, jurong east etc. Why would you want another line?

NSL is too congested and always breaks down.. plus another line would have more options to more places

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sembawanger must be damn happy cos canberraen are their 1st line of defense against the mighty yishuner

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea canberra plaza got what store inside?

Super market, restaurants and shops.

Supermarket I suspect should be NTUC, since they quite aggressive in opening outlets in the vicinity of MRT

Restaurant wise should be casual dining makan places like McD and Subway kind

Shops should be clinics and childcare and tuition centre

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about the land along the canal, opposite East Creek?

That one should be preserved liao, along the canal gonna be park network connector. Simpang on other side of the canal is a SAF training ground. Once training moves to Tekong then maybe will build HDB there, in 10-20 years time. That was the plan all along - read up on Simpang town.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds pretty much my experience in Punggol when I visited my classmate in the year 2000 :vijayadmin:

seanysp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Angmor supermarket very cheap

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2 using GAGT

fapperoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Canberra town?

soundsgood.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.