Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik1987

Reaction score
It’s saddening to see people are still being troubled by loan sharks. I was a victim myself and I can relate to every single one of you. This forum and all the advises in it has been very helpful to me and I know it will do the same to you.

Never give up hope. Stay strong. Life will get better and back to normal before you know it. If u need advices feel free to ask. Nobody will judge you. We’re all in this forum to help each other and give moral support.

Nik1987

Reaction score
Also do not give any private information or 100% details of your situation over this forum. Some Ah Long has been spotted here.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro Nik
We hope all here understand this is a commom platform in a sea of stingray sharks ikan bilis and aquaman .

We are virtual friends.

Thank you for coming back.

As reported by some, kleong said , very disturbing that our personal data base is breached and is in the hands of loan sharks used for their criminal activity. Very harmful indeed.

here
Also do not give any private information or 100% details of your situation over this forum. Some Ah Long has been spotted here.

Greyarea

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just to check anyone here owes Singapore Courts installment plan?

I bought a phone from Courts 8 months ago and did about 4 months of payment but after that i lost my job and couldnt keep up with the payment.whenever i talked to their CS, they only insist of making immediate payment and doesnt care much when u say u cant.

Last edited:

Lynn14

Reaction score

I bought a phone from Courts 8 months ago and did about 4 months of payment but after that i lost my job and couldnt keep out with the payment.whenever i talked to their CS, they only insist of making immediate payment and doesnt care much when u say u cant.

They will hand your case to the debt collectors and handle. You can talk to the debt collector for the payment. Depends on how much you own loh...

Makminah

Reaction score
One of my LS just texted me. Asking for his money. Now the vulgarities coming out already. 10 days of peacefulness now I think the nightmare will start.😂😂

Yologoodcitizen

Reaction score
Guys,

Those who are having LS issue pls kindly PM me. Been there done that and i can share with u just how to handle it, be it u intentionally borrowed from them or not. Just bear in mind one thing, do not ever pay anything to them. It is a crime by doing so coz basically youre helping them in their transaction. And those who are having LS problem pls dun think that you have committed a crime, u did not. Its not a crime to borrow from LS. So just share ur problems and do not scratch ur head or go the extra miles to try to find ways to pay them. Never.

PAP did the best thing in installing CCTV in all our blocks (HDB) so that those LaoSai will have fewer runners willing to help them coz they know they will sure get caught. Those runners are also their kakia who owe them money. Install one cctv at your house is also a safer thing to do.

Like all counsellor mention, just block them. Do the right thing. Off the ringer in ur housephone. But most importantly tell ur family about the problem. U did smth wrong, admit it, face it. Do not continue to borrow from one LaoSai to pay another LaoSsai, coz u dun have to. It will just make matter worst.

Worst case those who ask u for deposit are definitely scammers. Dun ever trust them.

Need more help pls kindly pm me. More than willing to share with u how to dea with and also my own story.

Lets fight all these LaoSai together! Only then will LS problem stop in SG coz the govt can only deal with those in SG i.e. their stupid runners and many a times they are operating from overseas.

Pls teenagers who are facing this problem, never ever fall prey to them asking u to help them in ANY way.

Peace... p.s. btw, i pirposely created this account to try to help ppl who have been through the path i took last time. Youre not alone! Remember this and its not the end.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Great thread.

Guys,

Those who are having LS issue pls kindly PM me. Been there done that and i can share with u just how to handle it, be it u intentionally borrowed from them or not. Just bear in mind one thing, do not ever pay anything to them. It is a crime by doing so coz basically youre helping them in their transaction. And those who are having LS problem pls dun think that you have committed a crime, u did not. Its not a crime to borrow from LS. So just share ur problems and do not scratch ur head or go the extra miles to try to find ways to pay them. Never.

PAP did the best thing in installing CCTV in all our blocks (HDB) so that those LaoSai will have fewer runners willing to help them coz they know they will sure get caught. Those runners are also their kakia who owe them money. Install one cctv at your house is also a safer thing to do.

Like all counsellor mention, just block them. Do the right thing. Off the ringer in ur housephone. But most importantly tell ur family about the problem. U did smth wrong, admit it, face it. Do not continue to borrow from one LaoSai to pay another LaoSsai, coz u dun have to. It will just make matter worst.

Worst case those who ask u for deposit are definitely scammers. Dun ever trust them.

Need more help pls kindly pm me. More than willing to share with u how to dea with and also my own story.

Lets fight all these LaoSai together! Only then will LS problem stop in SG coz the govt can only deal with those in SG i.e. their stupid runners and many a times they are operating from overseas.

Pls teenagers who are facing this problem, never ever fall prey to them asking u to help them in ANY way.

Peace... p.s. btw, i pirposely created this account to try to help ppl who have been through the path i took last time. Youre not alone! Remember this and its not the end.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I received those too. Incl my office neighbours. But i just ignore.

It's like a spreadsheet on excel. So need to press on the link to view the numbers. So no way to know if the numbers are correct or not. But based on the names and addresses its correct.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

I bought a phone from Courts 8 months ago and did about 4 months of payment but after that i lost my job and couldnt keep up with the payment.whenever i talked to their CS, they only insist of making immediate payment and doesnt care much when u say u cant.
Wahahaa..good luck courts also legal.ah loan with debt collector...

Fear Less

Reaction score
Great thread, but I rather see/have this page posted everday here. Dont want to lose this piece. New cazes everyday.

Guys,

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

so you 4 months never pay liao? what actions Courts took against you?

Makminah

Reaction score
Just ignore la..I listen till sian

Been ignoring them and will continue to ignore. Just that I didnt block their ws numbers cause I dont want them to bother my NOK. Eventually i got use to their msgs already. Read and close no point answering or entertain them. Both my LS also msg me once on the day of due. Thats it no spamming of calls or msgs. Unlike when I was still paying them. Reply late 30mins-1hour already call/msg me like crazy. I hide my ws dp also they call me up to check if i block them. Now that I ignore and stop paying them, the spamming of msgs and calls got lesser.
I also somehow already accepted the fact and mentally prepared for the worst cause if you kanchiong and stress about them you can never think straight.

That is how they work. They pressure you knowing that you fear their threats and will give in. If you continue to ignore them they will eventually get tired also. When will they get tired that depends on your luck.

Importantly you need to come clean with everyone involved. Talk to a friend or someone you trust cause you need all the emotional and mental support from the people around you. Dont be ashamed of what you did cause most of us here are being scammed and were not aware that they are LS at the first place. Just that it as a lesson learn and share yr story to create awareness to your close ones so they wont fall into their trap in thr future.

Makminah

Reaction score
so you 4 months never pay liao? what actions Courts took against you?

Based on my brother's experience. They will send letters to your home via mail demanding for the payment. Eventually they will send someone to your house and all but so far Courts DC are usually nice people. But you need to remember the interest and late payment fee still go on. They dont really care if you lose your job but they will not ask you for the full 4 months due but They will ask you to pay like a minimum amount. That is from my understanding. And they will ask you a date you can pay them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.