Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Under jm. Even against these cui teams. We will be defending and inv them to attack. Can bet some of the match will have 0 shots made in the 1st halve.first we should get 3 pts against these team. Its something we have not been achieving over the past few seasons.

Our squad is sh1t. It is tried and tested formula by the football master who won 3 EPL himself. Our players not up to his standard.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Under jm. Even against these cui teams. We will be defending and inv them to attack. Can bet some of the match will have 0 shots made in the 1st halve.first we should get 3 pts against these team. Its something we have not been achieving over the past few seasons.

We were just wasteful early season

Jose is not the let's get more goals type of manager

He is the let's win and dun concede goals type

:vijayadmin:

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time against these teams .sgpools was oferring a generous rate of at least 1.7ish for a win..now offering 1.2ish.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This few opponent cui la...only worth as target board practice

Against better team can still play so aggressive? We will see soon :crazy:

Recently we also struggled with these supposedly chui opponents leh.. :o

I know thing won't be all smooth & rosy with stronger ones but at least we are properly disposing off the weaker ones, for now.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"You talk about Manchester United, how they play traditionally, but sometimes it's not rocket science,"
"It's a centre-forward making that run into the channel, it's looking to play the ball forward every time it's at someone's feet. That is Manchester United."

Even Jamie Carragher knows it.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eddie Howe: 'The atmosphere's probably the biggest change [at United] and that can rejuvenate the players. They played with freedom.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We were just wasteful early season

Jose is not the let's get more goals type of manager

He is the let's win and dun concede goals type

:vijayadmin:

Wasteful is the understatement of 2018

Later yoryor come in with another essay about our false nine.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba : I love the new Manchester United

Basket you Paul all ur orchestra under Jose, your those dancing and hold on to the ball for mins really sabotage material lolz ;)

apeape

Reaction score
Good to see the goals, and without a doubt, MarcusR is our star for the future. So glad to see him doing as well on the right, and now AnthonyM can play the left forward that he prefers. Or interchange with MarcusR at will. Reminds me of the few matches in which CristianoR and LuisNani did that and it was great football to watch. Hope the club sees the need to retain them both.

I hope LKK can up his game and touches, or get another prolific striker, so we can have a very menacing front 3.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He not only chiong. He also jog and got time his run into the box one.. if too early enter the box defenders would have spotted & marked him.

Can see he really up his game last 3 matches. Happy for him.

I luv his celebration after scoring, satki sia
Pogba very important for us that's why Ole willing to build team around him instead of him accommodating to others, Pogba heard liaoz oso song ;)

agcken12

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paid 89million and dun let him play or built around him, it JM..
look at CR7 when he went Juventus, they let Hiuguain go Milan.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I luv his celebration after scoring, satki sia
Pogba very important for us that's why Ole willing to build team around him instead of him accommodating to others, Pogba heard liaoz oso song ;)

It's good for us to build the team around him. If we can get a good, reliable ** pairing, + DDG, these people will form the backbone of the team or first eleven. Front ones will be Rashford and Martial.

Matic is okay as a DM now but given his age, he can't be around long term. The search for a replacement will happen soon.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If he can perform like this consistently over the course of the full season, then he wanna do what, dance like idiot, have what hairstyle, post simi *******, do what antics we also can accept.

It's too early now to say he has turned the tide for good.... We dunno how he will act in a few months or if OGS is not made permanent.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@yoryor
I know Pogba still has some way to go but i see him as the natural heir to the throne. Like Eric, he has the style and arrogance with the skill to back it up. Both are unique players. Ronaldo as good as he was here doesn’t come close in my opinion.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PaulP has the arrogance but not the air. It's just not the same. EricC set the bar very high.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, and that defender Ake from Bournemouth. What a header. From a standing jump no less. Wonder if he would be deemed good enough for United...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.