Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Dont be afraid my friend.Its only phone harrassment.they wont bring a gang.
Even if they send someone its always a coward. Paint your door and run.
He fear you more than you fear him.

Ignore all smses. Inform you nok too. reading them may frighten you .

Your workplace will be their target. Talk to your superior you got scam. Yo

pho
I am debtor. I didn't intend to cheat anyone but I couldn't pay back eventually.Around 15 LS . It's day 1 for me. Made the report, informed my wife and mother. Just that I'm staying at the address given to them. Just afraid for my family.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am debtor. I didn't intend to cheat anyone but I couldn't pay back eventually.Around 15 LS . It's day 1 for me. Made the report, informed my wife and mother. Just that I'm staying at the address given to them. Just afraid for my family.

how on earth did u land yourself in debts from 15 LS?

Makminah

Reaction score

pho

Agree to this. They wont do anything to you or your family physically. What they can do is mentally and emotionally torture you though. So dont let their threats gets to you. Once you are able to do that, you won half the battle already.

Reaction score

pho

It's not a coward. It could be:

A. A victim - a person who also owned money and now told if he can be a runner to reduce his debt and some do it out of fear

B. A paid runner - hungry for easy money, told he can do this and be paid a lot

Both fail to know that the penalties for harassment are super high!

Pls help get them ARRESTED so that they can be freed from these evil scammers. If not their charges will keep piling up, life destroyed, families destroyed. There is No Way they can run in Singapore from the police, sooner or later they will be Caught!

Last edited:

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I called my IO. And he scolded me for paying them previous time because the account that we transfered to is someones else account and if that person made a report we too can be charged as helping out with loanshark

Justice can be blinded.

Reaction score

Thanks for standing up. Your freedom is at hand. Do not be afraid. We have all gone through this. PM if need to talk.

Reaction score
I called my IO. And he scolded me for paying them previous time because the account that we transfered to is someones else account and if that person made a report we too can be charged as helping out with loanshark

Exactly that's how they work. From one victim to another. If they don't give you account, sometimes its because they also can't find accounts to transfer to cause no victim. Once account has been tagged as suspicious for money laundering, it is dead to them.

One of their main tactic is pressuring you to make the transfer asap if not this penalty or that action will fall on you.

DO NOT FALL for it. Once your account has been tagged that you have passed money to a criminal account, you could be BARRED from having an account for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Wake up Brothers and Sisters. Do not be afraid. We will bring down these evil scammers. Who keen to help? PM me. Who is Clueless? PM me.

Fear Less

Reaction score
A debtor turned debtor is working against us.
Some find it forgiveable while dont.

Its the debtor who is destroying our life while ahlong is a shadow and not easily caught.

Those working for them are cowards because they cant defend themself and bring misery to victims.

The bottomline is victim's family and career are destroyed.

Regardless of our ideology, we have to continuously advise our new friends who need help.

Bro JLeague , thankyou, ÷ keep up the good work.
The benefit is enlightenment.

It's not a coward. It could be:

A. A victim - a person who also owned money and now told if he can be a runner to reduce his debt and some do it out of fear

B. A paid runner - hungry for easy money, told he can do this and be paid a lot

Both fail to know that the penalties for harassment are super high!

Pls help get them ARRESTED so that they can be freed from these evil scammers. If not their charges will keep piling up, life destroyed, families destroyed. There is No Way they can run in Singapore from the police, sooner or later they will be Caught!

Davidfool

Reaction score
I just got into a loan scam. Was told to make upfront payment but no loan disbursed. I stopped and blocked them but they kept harassing me with threats. Anyone got the same encounters. Now they said I have unsettled loans. I just wondered how I ended up with unsettled loans when I did not get anything out of it. Now they threaten me.

Last edited:

Makminah

Reaction score
I just got into a loan scam. Was told to have upfront payment but the money not transferred. I stopped and blocked them but they kept harassing me with threats. Anyone got the same encounters. Now they said I have unsettled loans.

Hi David. I ever encounter before. Wanted to take a loan but was told to pay upfront and this and that. I paid, thinking i will get my $$. I told them I will make a police report cause after paying no $$ was transferred. The next day his 'boss' called me demanding an apology fee of $2k for threatening him and his company cause I wanted to make a report. I went on to make a police report and my hp was bombarded with images of burning house and all others that comes with it. They called my house and harrass my mother, they called my workplace and harrass them. They say they want to make my life miserable but nothing happened. I do not owe them anything, I didnt get anything from them infact I was the one paying them. It has been more than a month since this happened. They seems legitimate, very professional,good command of english, even has their own website. And because I found them on google didnt think much of digging more on the company. If only I found this thread afew months ago, i will not be in this mess right now.

Make a police report, based on what I experienced, they wont do anything cause you dont owe them anything. Just be firm and dont give in.

Makminah

Reaction score
For those who are wondering, this happened before my current 2 LS. Cause after that incident got msgs from diff numbers providing loans. Itchy hand go and enquire and got caught in this **** of forced loan.

Last edited:

Asdqwer

Reaction score
Hi all. Update. They sent someone to come to my house and take photo and send me . Next image was of paint and lock. I panicked and called the police. I'm not staying at that address anymotw. Now my father also knows and I'm so embarrassed to face him anymore. I was running my own business than when things were bad I had to borrow money to roll. That's how it got from 1 ls to 15, started at $300 now at 10 over k.

Last edited:

Davidfool

Reaction score
Hi David. I ever encounter before. Wanted to take a loan but was told to pay upfront and this and that. I paid, thinking i will get my $$. I told them I will make a police report cause after paying no $$ was transferred. The next day his 'boss' called me demanding an apology fee of $2k for threatening him and his company cause I wanted to make a report. I went on to make a police report and my hp was bombarded with images of burning house and all others that comes with it. They called my house and harrass my mother, they called my workplace and harrass them. They say they want to make my life miserable but nothing happened. I do not owe them anything, I didnt get anything from them infact I was the one paying them. It has been more than a month since this happened. They seems legitimate, very professional,good command of english, even has their own website. And because I found them on google didnt think much of digging more on the company. If only I found this thread afew months ago, i will not be in this mess right now.

Make a police report, based on what I experienced, they wont do anything cause you dont owe them anything. Just be firm and dont give in.

Same here. I blocked their numbers. They used another number to send me all the harassment of splash paints and burning houses. Threaten to make my life miserable. I reported to police and thought it was purely a scam and that's it. Never knew that after paying all the $$$ with no loan disbursed and ended up being threatened.

Did they really call your family or company? Or go and harass you at your work place? I just wanted an end to this and move on as a lesson learnt not to be fooled by scam. Now the after effect was even worst. Got threat all over.

They even able to identify your neighbours. This group of crooks got good connection.

Makminah

Reaction score
Same here. I blocked their numbers. They used another number to send me all the harassment of splash paints and burning houses. Threaten to make my life miserable. I reported to police and thought it was purely a scam and that's it. Never knew that after paying all the $$$ with no loan disbursed and ended up being threatened.

Did they really call your family or company? Or go and harass you at your work place? I just wanted an end to this and move on as a lesson learnt not to be fooled by scam. Now the after effect was even worst. Got threat all over.

They even able to identify your neighbours. This group of crooks got good connection.

They call my home and workplace. No one come to my house or workplace. One of my current LS also send me a list of my neighbours, but nothing happened. Just ignore them and show no fear. They feed on our fear hence be firm and work against them.
Where as for the harassment is something all of us has to face and endure. Read the rest of the thread and take the necessary precautions.
Goodluck!

Davidfool

Reaction score
They call my home and workplace. No one come to my house or workplace. One of my current LS also send me a list of my neighbours, but nothing happened. Just ignore them and show no fear. They feed on our fear hence be firm and work against them.
Where as for the harassment is something all of us has to face and endure. Read the rest of the thread and take the necessary precautions.
Goodluck!
Thank you Makminah. Without owing any money to LS but still got harassed was really unbelievable. Got scam already bad enough. Now got threatened to pay them more. As you said have to be firmed. Endless worry.

matrix25

Reaction score
Guys what does deferment fee means?

Another word postponed your due date of the total loan to a week later but some LS offer 3 days loan.
Eg. U take 600 they give u cashback 400
So 5days or 7days later u either clear 600 or pay deferment fee to postpone to another week. But this deferment fee doesnt reduce your principal amt u borrowed

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another word postponed your due date of the total loan to a week later but some LS offer 3 days loan.
Eg. U take 600 they give u cashback 400
So 5days or 7days later u either clear 600 or pay deferment fee to postpone to another week. But this deferment fee doesnt reduce your principal amt u borrowed

But how come LS can force the deferment fee on the victim when the victim can repay the loan?

matrix25

Reaction score
But how come LS can force the deferment fee on the victim when the victim can repay the loan?
They purposely want to earn more.
Always the reason is "ohh cannot clear leh bro no ac to give u to transfer big amount. Help me defer this time next time can clear"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.