Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messup

Reaction score
Hope mine will end soon also ... just only the 3rd days....

Take care bro. It will be over soon.

So long as you digest and heed the advices given here, brace yourself up and be prepared by informing all people and get people by your side, it will be easier.

I know it’s not easy, just take one step at a time.

Super lost

Reaction score
Take care bro. It will be over soon.

So long as you digest and heed the advices given here, brace yourself up and be prepared by informing all people and get people by your side, it will be easier.

I know it’s not easy, just take one step at a time.

Tks bro ... had inform all my family member.. but still feel down ...now is hope nothing will happend .. every step is hard ...

Jfs111

Reaction score
Sorry for late read. Maybe u can pm me n we switch number. I just receive a love letter in my mailbox fr a LS threathen to distribute my block n my office.
Intend to ignore.

Yes the best way is to ignore. Im on the 5th day of changing my life by not paying anymore. So far nobody bothered me since I changed number

Messup

Reaction score
Tks bro ... had inform all my family member.. but still feel down ...now is hope nothing will happend .. every step is hard ...

Jia you! You can do it, try not to dwell on it and think what they are going to do, the anxiety and anticipation can kill you

Super lost

Reaction score
Jia you! You can do it, try not to dwell on it and think what they are going to do, the anxiety and anticipation can kill you

Tks bro... I'm going to this placeadullam life counselling tomorrow and seek for more advisefrom them as I went on Tue most of the volunteer there used to facing the same problem as we did now ..

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bear with it bro.
Silence your phone. Dont tab on unknown incoming smses.

Dont feel stress. It will eat you. Live a normal life. We are here to talk to you.

Yes keep calling ..but I u
Ignore it...just keep my phone in silence mode.. but very troublesome as I need to keep looking at my phone for other call I.e friend and family member....

Super lost

Reaction score
Bear with it bro.
Silence your phone. Dont tab on unknown incoming smses.

Dont feel stress. It will eat you. Live a normal life. We are here to talk to you.

Tks fear less..
I ask u something those LS that ask for the the loan will it be also the victim like us? Also kana use by the main LS ?

Fear Less

Reaction score
I am not sure your question.
I think you are saying the want who lend to you is controlled by ahlong. It is possible in a sense that the one who tranzfer money is also owing money to ahlong. So ahlong decides who to send the money to. Usually to another person who needs money. When you pay ahlong , you dont pay directly to them. You are sending the money to another borrower. So when you receive the money , it is the money ahlong ask someone owing money to ahlong to send to you.

Ahlong got no face . Ahlong make use of people owe to them to transfer here and there.
Finally someone will pass the money to ahlong by using his atm card. That someone is also owing to ahlong. This person is called RUNNER. He is a criminal doing work for ahlong.

Tks fear less..
I ask u something those LS that ask for the the loan will it be also the victim like us? Also kana use by the main LS ?

Super lost

Reaction score
I am not sure your question.
I think you are saying the want who lend to you is controlled by ahlong. It is possible in a sense that the one who tranzfer money is also owing money to ahlong. So ahlong decides who to send the money to. Usually to another person who needs money. When you pay ahlong , you dont pay directly to them. You are sending the money to another borrower. So when you receive the money , it is the money ahlong ask someone owing money to ahlong to send to you.

Ahlong got no face . Ahlong make use of people owe to them to transfer here and there.
Finally someone will pass the money to ahlong by using his atm card. That someone is also owing to ahlong. This person is called RUNNER. He is a criminal doing work for ahlong.

Ok...cos I saw some of the msg those LS beg me to return them $$$

Fear Less

Reaction score
You dont have to return the money. Because the money you send will go to another person just like you. The police will tell you not to send.

Dont read their smses.
Carry on normal life.

Makminah

Reaction score

Super lost,
They are messing with your head right now. Like I said before dont let them get to you mentally and emotionally. I know its hard and I also understand how it feels like but you gotta pull yourself together right now and stop entertaining this LS.
Either you block their numbers and move on or change number, if that gives you a peace of mind. Cause the more you kanchiong everytime they msg, the more likely you'll give in to them. Clear your head, breathe in that is the only way for you to be able to think properly. They will harass you to the point where you also paisey with everyone around you but that is one of the consequences you gotta face for the mistake you make. So bare with it and stay strong. Talk to someone you trust if you need to. When I was at you place not too long ago, I cried every single day during lunch time cause that's when they will call and spam msg me non stop. Thank god I had a friend to confide to. She kept me sane and lift up the burden. People might not be able to help you in terms of monetary but talking to someone will really help your mind off them. Those LS, they cant do much also. Splash paint, bopian must clean. Lock gate, call police to break the lock.
Even if you continue paying them now, how long will it continue? 2years? 3years? 10years? And if you finally realise you cant pay them anymore, they will still harass you even after all those years of you paying. So end this now and be firm. We are all in the same boat and are here if you need to let it all out. We can only do this much for you, the rest is still up to you. How you wanna survive all this is still in you hands bro.

Stay strong okay? Cause you'll never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Makminah

Reaction score
Yes keep calling ..but I u
Ignore it...just keep my phone in silence mode.. but very troublesome as I need to keep looking at my phone for other call I.e friend and family member....

Good. Continue to ignore them. Check your phone and only open or reply to numbers you know. If you want block all their numbers.

Headached

Reaction score
Bro...my advice dun go adullam..they charhe u 3% of ur total loan..go silverlining, grace..

Tks bro... I'm going to this placeadullam life counselling tomorrow and seek for more advisefrom them as I went on Tue most of the volunteer there used to facing the same problem as we did now ..

Reaction score

They will use all tactics to lie to you and get you to give them the money. They are professional Scammers.

If you think it is really the victim, then tell them to go to the police and break the cycle.

Super lost

Reaction score
Super lost,
They are messing with your head right now. Like I said before dont let them get to you mentally and emotionally. I know its hard and I also understand how it feels like but you gotta pull yourself together right now and stop entertaining this LS.
Either you block their numbers and move on or change number, if that gives you a peace of mind. Cause the more you kanchiong everytime they msg, the more likely you'll give in to them. Clear your head, breathe in that is the only way for you to be able to think properly. They will harass you to the point where you also paisey with everyone around you but that is one of the consequences you gotta face for the mistake you make. So bare with it and stay strong. Talk to someone you trust if you need to. When I was at you place not too long ago, I cried every single day during lunch time cause that's when they will call and spam msg me non stop. Thank god I had a friend to confide to. She kept me sane and lift up the burden. People might not be able to help you in terms of monetary but talking to someone will really help your mind off them. Those LS, they cant do much also. Splash paint, bopian must clean. Lock gate, call police to break the lock.
Even if you continue paying them now, how long will it continue? 2years? 3years? 10years? And if you finally realise you cant pay them anymore, they will still harass you even after all those years of you paying. So end this now and be firm. We are all in the same boat and are here if you need to let it all out. We can only do this much for you, the rest is still up to you. How you wanna survive all this is still in you hands bro.

Stay strong okay? Cause you'll never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Tks sis ... will try all my best ...

Jfs111

Reaction score
I made police report and install cctv already. Now diff LS msg me offering loan so funny guess they are connected to each other

Install CCTV required to take permit from Town council? I now had ignore them for 2 days and also funny part is is still received msg from other LS say I got good credit report ask me to lend ... hahahahaah[/QUOTE]

Yes bcoz nowadays coz of all the LS arrest from police all they do is just harass nothing else. Another LS offered you coz for sure they are connected. The only way to stop them is if we cut off payment and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.