Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
True makminah.
Use the money for family better.
Splash paint or other harassment, they can only do once. After that spf will be more on aft yr report.

Super lost,
They are messing with your head right now. Like I said before dont let them get to you mentally and emotionally. I know its hard and I also understand how it feels like but you gotta pull yourself together right now and stop entertaining this LS.
Either you block their numbers and move on or change number, if that gives you a peace of mind. Cause the more you kanchiong everytime they msg, the more likely you'll give in to them. Clear your head, breathe in that is the only way for you to be able to think properly. They will harass you to the point where you also paisey with everyone around you but that is one of the consequences you gotta face for the mistake you make. So bare with it and stay strong. Talk to someone you trust if you need to. When I was at you place not too long ago, I cried every single day during lunch time cause that's when they will call and spam msg me non stop. Thank god I had a friend to confide to. She kept me sane and lift up the burden. People might not be able to help you in terms of monetary but talking to someone will really help your mind off them. Those LS, they cant do much also. Splash paint, bopian must clean. Lock gate, call police to break the lock.
Even if you continue paying them now, how long will it continue? 2years? 3years? 10years? And if you finally realise you cant pay them anymore, they will still harass you even after all those years of you paying. So end this now and be firm. We are all in the same boat and are here if you need to let it all out. We can only do this much for you, the rest is still up to you. How you wanna survive all this is still in you hands bro.

Stay strong okay? Cause you'll never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I didnt give my nok contact when apply. Those who manage believe got from LML. Only 2 did called but i brushed it saying scammer n report spf. Luckily wife buy the story.
She did receive a lot loan ads or calls n she just block them.

They didn’t bother your NOK or office?

Messup

Reaction score
I didnt give my nok contact when apply. Those who manage believe got from LML. Only 2 did called but i brushed it saying scammer n report spf. Luckily wife buy the story.
She did receive a lot loan ads or calls n she just block them.

Consider lucky. Hope all ends well for you.

Makminah

Reaction score
True makminah.
Use the money for family better.
Splash paint or other harassment, they can only do once. After that spf will be more on aft yr report.

True. Go and get yourself and your family a nice meal. Enjoy the moment with them. Afterall they're the ones who will be there for you now. They will be getting the harassment too, so treat them something nice.

A quick update, both my LS have been behaving this week. A total of ZERO calls and text from them. Close to a month since I ignore them hopefully I am off thier radar soon. 😅

Messup

Reaction score
True. Go and get yourself and your family a nice meal. Enjoy the moment with them. Afterall they're the ones who will be there for you now. They will be getting the harassment too, so treat them something nice.

A quick update, both my LS have been behaving this week. A total of ZERO calls and text from them. Close to a month since I ignore them hopefully I am off thier radar soon. 😅

That’s great.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Let crossed finger. Cny is near..

Asdqwer

Reaction score
Haiz. Things are getting worse for me. They posted my photo on my friends comments and company page . Mesaaged people on my FB with my photo and ic and all. They found my wife's contact number somehow, now I'm afraid for her family's safety.

matrix25

Reaction score
Haiz. Things are getting worse for me. They posted my photo on my friends comments and company page . Mesaaged people on my FB with my photo and ic and all. They found my wife's contact number somehow, now I'm afraid for her family's safety.
What username they use to post?

Makminah

Reaction score

Did you deactivate your fb? Or private everything on your fb? Go and report to the police and IO.
Whatever it is you must fight against them! Dont be afraid of them. Stay strong bro. May god ease all your affairs. Jiayou! 💪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.