Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanonited

Master Member
Reaction score
U can complete payment with just the 16 digits, and not entering the CVC, expiry date and cc name? Then your app has a security issue. Better to clear cache and reinstall it. From the last $5/10 promo, i only need enter the 16 digit at payment to get the $5 off, be it on desktop or app. Nvr had to check out payment to reflect the $5 off.

Oh i meant i get to the page with the payment button.

So u mean when keying in cc number, if the cc is valid, the amt shown at the top will reduce by $20 ?

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mastercard $20 off $40 works the same way as previous. At entering payment card page, once you enter 16 digit card number, you will see the -$20 beside total amount. If there isnt, means card not eligible.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Mastercard $20 off $40 works the same way as previous. At entering payment card page, once you enter 16 digit card number, you will see the -$20 beside total amount. If there isnt, means card not eligible.

still available? on app or web browser??

lol. how to change card in app? not sure if im at the last page "place order" without key in any card...or already have pre-existing card saved inside my account

Last edited:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still available? on app or web browser??

lol. how to change card in app? not sure if im at the last page "place order" without key in any card...or already have pre-existing card saved inside my account

Dont use pre-existing card. The last page is the page where you enter the card info. If that card is eligible, after keying in the 16 digit card number, the discount will be shown.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Dont use pre-existing card. The last page is the page where you enter the card info. If that card is eligible, after keying in the 16 digit card number, the discount will be shown.

yea, tried both old and new mastercard...still show same amount..no deduction:(:(...probably all redeemed...or both my card cant..darnnit

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
For master i only have posb debit. Both mine and my mother's posb debit cant get it.
Maybank debit card can get this. Thats the one i used.

naise..can you......like try now to see if its still available before i go around crazily asking ppl to borrow me maybank debit card.hahaha

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
naise..can you......like try now to see if its still available before i go around crazily asking ppl to borrow me maybank debit card.hahaha

I got no more new mastercard to try. Sorry. But the banner is still up. And there are people already used their card for $5 off $10 and $10 off $20. So dont think the max user for this will reach that fast.
But still try to get it asap. Not sure there will be higher discount tho, nobody knows except q10.

kiama

Master Member
Reaction score

apply new Maybank account online with Myinfo, transfer $500 wth FAST. The debit card will arrive within 5 days, activate via sms and can used immediately.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
apply new Maybank account online with Myinfo, transfer $500 wth FAST. The debit card will arrive within 5 days, activate via sms and can used immediately.

waaa..just to get this promo have to register new account:(

I got no more new mastercard to try. Sorry. But the banner is still up. And there are people already used their card for $5 off $10 and $10 off $20. So dont think the max user for this will reach that fast.
But still try to get it asap. Not sure there will be higher discount tho, nobody knows except q10.

hmm..nvm, no fate then. the promo apply to any item?

kiama

Master Member
Reaction score
tried a 2014 expired POSB debit mastercard, entered the numbers and surprisingly the discount works :s22:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.