Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro JJLin is right .
Get some free money from them. And let them threaten you. After you kena scammed. Whats the diff ?

They only use phone harrassment.
Either way you will lose your job and they will still threaten nok.

Hi All Just wanna share, recently i got a scam loan.

If i dun take up the loan they wanna fine an admin fee of $250. So in order not to pay more i took up a $300 loan but $250 was sent to me.
So after days of paying almost 1.5k i made a police report and inform the police that this guy has been haressing me. I jus pray that nothing will happend. And i will inform my NOK that i actually gt scam call from all this unknown people. I hope no haressment. I give them more than what the give me.

Oldlady

Reaction score
Ask them trsf u 1k take the money and change hp no..fk those scammer..they won't do anything much..just a few phone call to harass u...
Won't easy to get big amount bro, now you see? They only throw small amounts to catch big amount from people who jumped in to them. I believe that.

Reaction score
We are stupid bro.
But now the thing has happened, you need to prepare for harresment next with strong heart.
For my cash, I didn't pay back but I transfer back the amount they transfer and make police report.

The reason not to pay because I don't have money to pay too, I kept the money they transfer to me waiting to return even though I need to use but I don't touch (reasons is in cash if I tell the bank I has some money wrong transfer I shouldn't touch that money too) till that day they contact me and give me account so I transfer back and start to get harresment from them.

Fear and tear can't help, life have to move on, lost confidence, lost friends, just because wrong step movements. Only have to carry copy evidence and police report waiting to explain if anything happens to neighbours or friends who never know. "that is scams" and they understand or not is up to them.

Pay no use bro, they won't let go easily as we wish, the more we pay, that more pain ourselves because we no money to pay.

Who can help? You can see so many here face same problem right?
What we can do?
Make police report, you must bro, even though nothing happened yet but make police report will make you feel little better.

Change your number, close your bank account.
Don't laugh for all this advice because after you did you will moved to next step of war with them, that better than you stand at the same position wait for them to attack you right?

They start to attack me some yesterday, so? What to do? Do I have a choice? Cross all fear and wait for them. But no more money to pay for the thing unfair anymore.

Good luck bro, hope we out from them soon.

Read your note, know that you are not alone, stay strong and move on whatever comes.

Messup

Reaction score
We are stupid bro.

Who can help? You can see so many here face same problem right?
What we can do?
Make police report, you must bro, even though nothing happened yet but make police report will make you feel little better.

Change your number, close your bank account.
Don't laugh for all this advice because after you did you will moved to next step of war with them, that better than you stand at the same position wait for them to attack you right?

They start to attack me some yesterday, so? What to do? Do I have a choice? Cross all fear and wait for them. But no more money to pay for the thing unfair anymore.

Good luck bro, hope we out from them soon.

What did they do to you yesterday?

Nobody wants to turn to them if we have money. Since already happened, stay strong and be brave to face it. Not easy but you have my blessings.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Won't easy to get big amount bro, now you see? They only throw small amounts to catch big amount from people who jumped in to them. I believe that.
Ya. 250 can scam 1k..really must teach those ** a lesson scam bk their money

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Bro JJLin is right .
Get some free money from them. And let them threaten you. After you kena scammed. Whats the diff ?

They only use phone harrassment.
Either way you will lose your job and they will still threaten nok.

Ya might as well scam their money..now they one call u also got to pay 80..those ** scammer loanshark need to be taught a lesson .scam their money..don't pay them

Fear Less

Reaction score
They attacked you. Kena boko or not,
Wear more make up la to cover up.

Any amount big or small just take la.
They only get back empty hook. Hehehe.

Just dont view or answer smses or unknown phone calls. Otherwise you may get heart attack. I am worried for you. Take care.

Blip85

Reaction score
You are not the one in trouble.

Details not clear how to answer you.

What sign illegal document ? Can be legal if signed. Owe money pay money + interest , legal or no legal

Its ok. these kind of things, sometimes the more you share onto platforms, the more it shows who the person may actually be. and i think at this point after speaking to the person further about this, best not to divulge more.

while singapore is safe, it is not as safe as you think.

Dawninthedark

Reaction score
ya seriously these ****er..keep calling n asking me to sertle alr settle the account gave them and still can tell me never received when they gave me their account number themselves..how hilarious it can be i tink..i have alr made a police report too..ya m too stupid sia

Dawninthedark

Reaction score
Ya and still they wan more of it..seriously i tink they r sick in the brain man. Nothing better to do. Dun have hands or legs to earn money tats why need to sit and call ppl and scam ppl money. One day god will punish these asshole.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
They attacked you. Kena boko or not,
Wear more make up la to cover up.

Any amount big or small just take la.
They only get back empty hook. Hehehe.

Just dont view or answer smses or unknown phone calls. Otherwise you may get heart attack. I am worried for you. Take care.
Ya if everyday got 10 ppl run those scammer loan money they will be pissed..

My advice
Loan scam..there no such thing as defer loan...old time ah loan won't resort to these..if ever received money trsf to u..just take and block their number..they will be freaking mad

Dawninthedark

Reaction score
Ya they keep calling asking for payment payment ask them to die man. Pay them accordingly but still wan more. Some more is they give me the account number themselves. I m not gg to feed into them.

Monstermeisterr

Reaction score
anyone had encounter from ABK Credit? everything look so legal but when i make a call to check with it with another similar name called ABK Leasing, they told me that this is a loan scam and beware of it.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
anyone had encounter from ABK Credit? everything look so legal but when i make a call to check with it with another similar name called ABK Leasing, they told me that this is a loan scam and beware of it.

All license money lender required u to sign loan contract personally...all others is uml....

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Ya they keep calling asking for payment payment ask them to die man. Pay them accordingly but still wan more. Some more is they give me the account number themselves. I m not gg to feed into them.

Yeah fight them..if they trsf just take the money...

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
how to fight? wont they go to your company or nok to harrass?

Let.them harass lo..if you scare pay them if not scare fight them...simple they pray on fear..my cousin also kena loan scam recently coz he equire abt a 10k repay in 1yr..the ***** ah loan trsf 300 for test loan and ask him pay deferred in 3 day or clear..so I told my cousin take the money go enjoy and he did..the stupid long threaten burn hse paint wall also nothing happen..only order golden pillow for my cousin..hahaa

chulu2810

Reaction score
Do check the registry of money lenders. If not in list, then avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.