Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstermeisterr

Reaction score
Guys, should be alert when they ask u for your bank account number during enquiry of loans

This is the main reason why they can transfer money to u without ur consent, the beginning of a scam trap

Dun anyhow disclose ur bank account number

What if your bank account number has been given?

pigping91

Reaction score
hi...i have a loan scam problem...anyone can help or pm me..i send the detail and let guys help me...pls

pigping91

Reaction score
Now i have 2 loan scam....1st loan scam is 1 say do simple transcation and will get my loan...1st i do online $500....then he say cannot online transfer and must do cash deposit...after that he transfer $300 and ask me after 5 day cash deposit $450...in that day coming...he say he didnt have bank account and ask me do defer $150 to he..and wait more 5 day...2nd loan scam is i find online fir installment phone...he ask me all work permit and adderes house and phone of kin.....i gv all already and night time i found that suddenly have $300 transfer to my bank account...i ask why it is transfer to my account...he say is company rules and i transfer 3 times $100 and 1 times $450...i already transfer $300 and $450 i feeling dont wan transfer already...now he say if i dont pay will call my supervisor and my father....and also will call MOM to find me...i need guys advise...i really dont know what to do now....pls someone help me....if can meet i stay at BEDOK...

Last edited:

Lynn14

Reaction score
Now i have 2 loan scam....1st loan scam is 1 say do simple transcation and will get my loan...1st i do online $500....then he say cannot online transfer and must do cash deposit...after that he transfer $300 and ask me after 5 day cash deposit $450...in that day coming...he say he didnt have bank account and ask me do defer $150 to he..and wait more 5 day...2nd loan scam is i find online fir installment phone...he ask me all work permit and adderes house and phone of kin.....i gv all already and night time i found that suddenly have $300 transfer to my bank account...i ask why it is transfer to my account...he say is company rules and i transfer 3 times $100 and 1 times $450...i already transfer $300 and $450 i feeling dont wan transfer already...now he say if i dont pay will call my supervisor and my father....and also will call MOM to find me...i need guys advise...i really dont know what to do now....pls someone help me....if can meet i stay at BEDOK...

Hi,

I got the same loan scam with you as the phone installment one. He also transfer me $300 and ask me to pay $150 for defer one week later. After he got worse, 5 days later ask me defer den 2 days later.... I have made a stupid mistake. Transferred him about 1.7k. I also same as you... scared tat he call my NOK and my office. But it got worse... After making so much money to him, he still wan me to pay $2.2k to close case. I have decided to tell my NOK and make a police report and blocked them... I made my police report on 25/12. Till now, I only received one threaten msg from them and they also make calls to me but i blocked all private numbers. My NOK receive calls asking if he wanted to loan. Got one even say his name out.

Go make police report, block their numbers and close your bank account.

All the bros and sis here will give u the same advice. Fight with them... Tell your father and supervisor that you got scam.

pigping91

Reaction score
Now did he still calling you and office?

Hi,

I got the same loan scam with you as the phone installment one. He also transfer me $300 and ask me to pay $150 for defer one week later. After he got worse, 5 days later ask me defer den 2 days later.... I have made a stupid mistake. Transferred him about 1.7k. I also same as you... scared tat he call my NOK and my office. But it got worse... After making so much money to him, he still wan me to pay $2.2k to close case. I have decided to tell my NOK and make a police report and blocked them... I made my police report on 25/12. Till now, I only received one threaten msg from them and they also make calls to me but i blocked all private numbers. My NOK receive calls asking if he wanted to loan. Got one even say his name out.

Go make police report, block their numbers and close your bank account.

All the bros and sis here will give u the same advice. Fight with them... Tell your father and supervisor that you got scam.

pigping91

Reaction score
Just now the loan scam ask me transfer money..i say i lose the job and didnt have already...he keep asking me how much i have...i say have $30 only...he also wan me to bank in...WTF...$30 also wan....he say if i dont gv he boss will ask worker call MOM and ban my passport....is it real?

Reaction score
Just now the loan scam ask me transfer money..i say i lose the job and didnt have already...he keep asking me how much i have...i say have $30 only...he also wan me to bank in...WTF...$30 also wan....he say if i dont gv he boss will ask worker call MOM and ban my passport....is it real?

They want to test if you are afraid enough to transfer your last $. Ignore them. There is limit to what they can do other than threats and possible harassment, log report for that accordingly.

PM if don't know what to do.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Last edited:

Fear Less

Reaction score
The scums can say anything. If you continue entertain them they will still harrass you.

Read more and you know where you stand.
All same story.
If got to leave job , start new.

anythimg

Reaction score
How to pm?Or do have a whatapps?

They want to test if you are afraid enough to transfer your last $. Ignore them. There is limit to what they can do other than threats and possible harassment, log report for that accordingly.

PM if don't know what to do.

Upper green bar, press user Cp then private message. Min 10 posts before call pm.

Or press on user name and send pm

Last edited:

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Those scammers think they what? MOM will listen to them and ban your passport? They are just working on your fear so that you will do what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.