Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigping91

Reaction score
Now i have 1 more loan scam.... 1 say do simple transcation and will get my loan...1st i do online $500....then he say cannot online transfer and must do cash deposit...after that he transfer $300 and ask me after 5 day cash deposit $450...in that day coming...he say he didnt have bank account and ask me do defer $150 to he..and wait more 5 day...what should i do now before that day coming and ask again

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, sometime even $50 also very hard to get from friends lah,and this reasons why we try to get loan, and nobody know everything will turn out to be scamer.

yah lor... prob is after u fell into the scam trap, u will be forced or coaxed to fork out much more within a short period to pay them

Reaction score
Now i have 1 more loan scam.... 1 say do simple transcation and will get my loan...1st i do online $500....then he say cannot online transfer and must do cash deposit...after that he transfer $300 and ask me after 5 day cash deposit $450...in that day coming...he say he didnt have bank account and ask me do defer $150 to he..and wait more 5 day...what should i do now before that day coming and ask again

1 or 50 the procedure is the same.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Superangry

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been reading this tread for the past 2 weeks now. I'm not the victim, but my partner is. We had did what everyone's advices are and are currently on the ignoring stage for 1 week plus now. Just wondering if anyone of you here came across receiving messages from Malaysia number saying "to help table talk the loan outside?"

buzin_512

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been reading this tread for the past 2 weeks now. I'm not the victim, but my partner is. We had did what everyone's advices are and are currently on the ignoring stage for 1 week plus now. Just wondering if anyone of you here came across receiving messages from Malaysia number saying "to help table talk the loan outside?"
Please don't listen to anyone that say they can table talk to other ah long for you..they will ask you to transfer certain amount to them before they table talk to other ah longs. Once you transfer its GG

Fear Less

Reaction score
Listen to bro buzin la.
Inform your workplace and nok. VITAL

Any communication with them is scam after scam .

Originally Posted by*Superangry:

Please don't listen to anyone that say they can table talk to other ah long for you..they will ask you to transfer certain amount to them before they table talk to other ah longs. Once you transfer its GG

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro. If you work permit holder, f care them . Protect your job and home private info .

Make police report.
Ignore them .
They are cowards and scums.

Just now the loan scam ask me transfer money..i say i lose the job and didnt have already...he keep asking me how much i have...i say have $30 only...he also wan me to bank in...WTF...$30 also wan....he say if i dont gv he boss will ask worker call MOM and ban my passport....is it real?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Take the money and enjoy

Oldlady

Reaction score
1st thing is.. After we saw the amount we need to pay back we know or thought they are LS, some of them agree to pay because no choice (but some of them not agree *I not agree and deny*)

2nd is... After agree and want to clear loan after 5 days, they just want defer so from there then know that they are scam.

Face LS can stop, but face scams how to stop,

If want to ask me how to stop the problem with LS my answers is pay and pay and pay.sorry if my answer is not so right but if pay you can stop if they are just real LS, they let you close account anytime and won't disturb if they got correct amount from you.

But with loan scams, pay no use. That all

Last edited:

pigping91

Reaction score
How to know real and fake LS?

1st thing is.. After we saw the amount we need to pay back we know or thought they are LS, some of them agree to pay because no choice (but some of them not agree *I not agree and deny*)

2nd is... After agree and want to clear loan after 5 days, they just want defer so from there then know that they are scam.

Face LS can stop, but face scams how to stop,

If want to ask me how to stop the problem with LS my answers is pay and pay and pay.sorry if my answer is not so right but if pay you can stop if they are just real LS, they let you close account anytime and won't disturb if they got correct amount from you.

But with loan scams, pay no use. That all

Oldlady

Reaction score
How to know real and fake LS?
forme, real LS will just take the amount off agreement, and they agree to close account anytime even before due date coming.

But scam is, they won't let you close account, keep deny, keep asking just defer, even though you have money to close your account they won't accept

pigping91

Reaction score
Now 2nd LS is ask me to pay $450 and he say will close the case...but i pay 3 days 1 time $100 each...now ask me pay $450...total is $750...i ingrone all he messages and he say i no heart to settle and will call my father...i already call my father and say dont know anything and close the phone....like this case is realLS or fake LS?...i also tonight after work go report police

Lynn14

Reaction score
Now 2nd LS is ask me to pay $450 and he say will close the case...but i pay 3 days 1 time $100 each...now ask me pay $450...total is $750...i ingrone all he messages and he say i no heart to settle and will call my father...i already call my father and say dont know anything and close the phone....like this case is realLS or fake LS?...i also tonight after work go report police

There's no such thing as close case. After you make the payment, they will wan more. I that time also believe what they say and make the so called last payment but after that they ask me to make $2.2k to close. Is this the phone installment one? Just ignore him....after you show the police the message, block him.

pigping91

Reaction score
Noted...thx for advise...tonight i go make report police and block the contact number

There's nothing as close case. After you make the payment, they will wan more. I that time also believe what they say and make the so called last payment but after that they ask me to make $2.2k to close. Is this the phone installment one? Just ignore him....after you show the police the message, block him.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
forme, real LS will just take the amount off agreement, and they agree to close account anytime even before due date coming.

But scam is, they won't let you close account, keep deny, keep asking just defer, even though you have money to close your account they won't accept
Yes..loan scam will milk u dry...

pigping91

Reaction score
The LS send this to me....what should i do?It is real?

C4rJtp2.jpg

Reaction score
First of all if you are tricked into a phone installment scam, then there is nothing for you to be afraid of... Provided u have the prove that u never mentioned that u want to borrow and As long as u can prove its a installment scam. U should be fine with MOM.

Second... Stop paying... Start ignoring.
Most importantly... Make ur social media accounts are private or deactivate it.... They can get picture of u or families there to use against you.

I belived you have informed your NOK.
What about ur work place?

Im curious... Did the loan scam person send you this screen shot?

Oldlady

Reaction score
First of all if you are tricked into a phone installment scam, then there is nothing for you to be afraid of... Provided u have the prove that u never mentioned that u want to borrow and As long as u can prove its a installment scam. U should be fine with MOM.

Most importantly... Make ur social media accounts are private or deactivate it.... They can get picture of u or families there to use against you.

Honestly, I have loan with money lender too, and one time I miss my payment so they call me and talking to me like loan Shark,and ask me "you want to pay or not if not pay I will sent everything to mom send you go back, your boss pay you late is not my problem if you not pay I will sent someone to your house" I still remember all words and I just laugh to him, he still dare to ask me that I dare to laugh?

The truth is my phone got recording all words he talk to me and I know loan from money landers is legal (but may be he work for ah long before so he forgot where he is at moment).

Next day, call form them again but talk super polite and ask me to inform him the date I can pay or els just pay little bit by little bit also can.

Now I have paid for them finish and didn't get back to them again, because anyway its not good to hear anybody shouting to rude like that right?

I still keep the recording on my phone because they use their office phone to call me. And still have some of moneylenders talk rude but not so much and I still keep.

Keep for what?
May be one day can use... Hehehe
Anyway I try to pay them lah, sometime late but still pay never run.

Now all off them is last payment, but will be last forever, I promise myself will not take any loan anymore. Hopefully I can settle them soon.

Oldlady

Reaction score

Agree, I keep everything to protect myself, I know one day all of evidence will help me.

Before you block them or report pls don't forget to screenshot and save.

If you phone don't have recorders just try to get it.all evidence will help you one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.