Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. And yes, milk first.
Alll these won't last long. Now training 15mins PU for stamina. Nex time officially launch (dun noe when), bo ani chuan mah.....
-----------------------------------------------------

but in normal msg which can see their hp number also, very funny and not secretive

overall hope gj will improve their app more and most impt is to milk it while it last..

Chris8510

Reaction score
Congrats on your earnings. Happy for you bro. And thanks for sharing.

tonight i first time try out gojek see how is the pattern...actually not so bad, b2b jobs quite fast.
start at 530pm after my day work and end at 11pm, abt 5.5hrs drive, 14 trips, 16.5points, net earning $269.34
i feel very good ady lor, compare to grab i wont get this amount if aa mode for same hours.
but gj app got many flaws, like the pickup/dropoff address seldom have building landmark, only address and no specific dropoff point like lobby,taxi stand..really need to text the rider very often to find out, and also no button to press I have arrive,
alway reach and wander if rider know i reach yet buay?
and also when rider text msg, is not thru app msg, but in normal msg which can see their hp number also, very funny and not secretive:s11:

overall hope gj will improve their app more and most impt is to milk it while it last..:s12:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man goes on a rant against driver of bus service 156 for driving too slowly

---------------------------

Hua bus paitan, not nice to work
Hua G, beta.......

dc10000

Reaction score
back home liao. gys drivers pls shoot up with kopigao and open eyes on road big big. paiseh today is tuesday morning less syt for u all to keep alert haha

Gdgame

Reaction score
Today going into land of real living for comprehensive repair and maintenance. Need to change engine mounting, headlights, tyres and wipers motors, engine oil and gearbox oil at least. Start a bit early and hope to get 10 points before going in. Aiming only 22pts today. Hopefully, can complete it. I luv GJ. Good earnings with rest or time to do your stuff.

Snakekiller

Reaction score
Gd luck bro, today wan do gj but realise forgot to update my new Carplate, LL stick to grab.

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

Gdgame

Reaction score
Gd luck bro, today wan do gj but realise forgot to update my new Carplate, LL stick to grab.

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

Thanks bro. Quickly get it done. Do more while it last! Fair system of allocation, no tiers differentiations, basic requirements for car and good earnings will not be here forever.

dc10000

Reaction score
Today going into land of real living for comprehensive repair and maintenance. Need to change engine mounting, headlights, tyres and wipers motors, engine oil and gearbox oil at least. Start a bit early and hope to get 10 points before going in. Aiming only 22pts today. Hopefully, can complete it. I luv GJ. Good earnings with rest or time to do your stuff.
good luck bro are you doing for an old car, my car also quite old but I changed quite a few parts already

I'm going to set destination do elsewhere so that I can try to get short trips. Safe driving Brothers

Desking

Reaction score
Ya I notice some of you get really good pings. Has it got to do with the emerald circle tier system? There are times I am in red zone like 20mins no pings at all. Either parked or moving. Its so sickening at those times haha.

I tried that quite a few times in town area, full red zone but no ping to me.. but got one week, I rented 6S and at the same area with full red zone.. pings came in .. a few times short trips from hotel to Mbs, hotel to Fullerton one, hotel to garden by the bay... so I think those red zone demand are for 6S and DT drivers.

Oojobs

Reaction score

Bro, which workshop are you using? I need to do servicing and change front absorber. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.