Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
Expenses is one cost. No income for that period is another. That's the life of driver.. i so long never go for holiday liao

Same here. Last family trip by air was in December 2012. For now only super short getaway in land of real living.

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Just did my 1st go-jek trip. Punggol field to Sumang lane @ $1.30. Pax also 1st time go jek user. She said she got a shock at the super low price..lol

Gave me $2 and to keep the change..

Gruber

Reaction score
Dang. Received airport job at 2.45pm but ask me to pick up at 3pm.

Am I supposed to circle around carpark like airplane waiting for available gate to park?

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gwabshare cheapskate loves moi deep deep. No wan cancel no problem, let moi use 10mins of everybody time call gwab. 3 different share tio pawn. Jin song. :o

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No wonder i keep thinking y they increase cap. Yuan lai is cos of gwabshare. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.