North Parks Residences

ntoken

Reaction score
Heng i no stay condo :D

Me stay Kallang HDB :s13: Cheap and good. $63.00 per month conservancy charges :D

lucky you... i am first time homeowner, could not buy hdb...if can buy HDB would reach retirement 15 yrs earlier...but too bad...

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
lucky you... i am first time homeowner, could not buy hdb...if can buy HDB would reach retirement 15 yrs earlier...but too bad...

NPR is still a very good investment, we can rarely find mixed development in SG especially with big shopping mall with intergrated facilities. I heard the new woodleigh residence already asking for $2k psf. Most importantly, you need to be able to hold for at least a few years.

Why you cannot buy hdb? Are you a foreigner or not yet 35 yrs old Sporean? Noted many foreigners own NPR units too. One of the ID told me her client is from China and she/he own 3 units at NPR! Rich millionaires :D

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah so privileged, :o
feel like joining leh, but i dun wanna send in my docs :(

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

Me too, any other solutions?

not privileged la. the verification is just to deter agents and vendors.

just show first name and the blk number can liao. the rest of the details you can blur out.

i understand not everyone is comfortable to share their information so readily online.

but no matter hwz or telegram, we are still a community la. cheers to getting our keys soon! :o

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NPR is still a very good investment, we can rarely find mixed development in SG especially with big shopping mall with intergrated facilities. I heard the new woodleigh residence already asking for $2k psf. Most importantly, you need to be able to hold for at least a few years.

Why you cannot buy hdb? Are you a foreigner or not yet 35 yrs old Sporean? Noted many foreigners own NPR units too. One of the ID told me her client is from China and she/he own 3 units at NPR! Rich millionaires :D

ya. i already have clients asking for NPR. :s13:

but most people get for own stay. investment-wise got those in rcr and ccr. those are generally better.

my family chose NPR because we are used to the condo, mrt, mall combo liao and also because of budget. :s13: theres also alot of similar retail shops in north point. see who can outlast who nia. :s22:

ntoken

Reaction score
not privileged la. the verification is just to deter agents and vendors.

just show first name and the blk number can liao. the rest of the details you can blur out.

i understand not everyone is comfortable to share their information so readily online.

but no matter hwz or telegram, we are still a community la. cheers to getting our keys soon! :o
the privilege i meant is that private sales open exclusive for u ppl :)

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the privilege i meant is that private sales open exclusive for u ppl :)

oh haha. is the members they more on they went to find vendors and organized the group buys.

tweety889

Reaction score
Did you actually touch the backing? Is it wood backing? I have this ID who went to another NP unit which is 2 bedder and he told me waredrobe has no backing, just wall and she even sent me pics ...

Sorry my bad. It's no backing. Kenna a good one from my wife :s13:

She said built in is like dat one.

Apologies for my earlier statement :sad:

tweety889

Reaction score
Also for those with ABSD, pls note TOP was issued on 31 Oct 2018! :s22:

Can't believe what the developer was doing between then and end Dec 2018. Wasted 2 months for those who need to sell their 1st property.

Chew68

Reaction score

Can't believe what the developer was doing between then and end Dec 2018. Wasted 2 months for those who need to sell their 1st property.
Meaning defect warranty period is only 10 months (not 1 yr)

NPR2219

Reaction score

Where stated TOP date is 31/10/18???

iceraider

Reaction score
Not uncommon la.. they may have obtained TOP but cant issue key due to certain ongoing work they need to do before issuing key.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Sorry my bad. It's no backing. Kenna a good one from my wife :s13:

She said built in is like dat one.

Apologies for my earlier statement :sad:

Yup, Waredrobes confirmed no backing, only wall. Haha.. please share with me what types of defects to look out for and which electricity supplier have u signed up with....

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
You are right. It is 12 months from date developer hand over the unit to us.
Apologies.

To be more accurate, I think it is often 2 to 3 days after your bank submitted the balance payment cheque to the lawyer. I think there is date given to your bank for disbursement in the lawyer's letter

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.