Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigping91

Reaction score
Yes....he send me the screenshot...and also i just make the report police already

First of all if you are tricked into a phone installment scam, then there is nothing for you to be afraid of... Provided u have the prove that u never mentioned that u want to borrow and As long as u can prove its a installment scam. U should be fine with MOM.

Second... Stop paying... Start ignoring.
Most importantly... Make ur social media accounts are private or deactivate it.... They can get picture of u or families there to use against you.

I belived you have informed your NOK.
What about ur work place?

Im curious... Did the loan scam person send you this screen shot?

cmlim3

Reaction score
bank account frozen

hi all

i had my posb account frozen this week. they gave me a number to call but till now, number is forever engaged. so i can only speculate

i believe my account number was reported as belonging to a loan shark. i had my first forced loan back in september, and fearing that i would lose my civil service job, i have been paying them since. from just one uml, now i have four to roll around. but now that my account is frozen, even if i wanted to, i can't pay up.

anyone ever had their account frozen?

Reaction score
hi all

i had my posb account frozen this week. they gave me a number to call but till now, number is forever engaged. so i can only speculate

i believe my account number was reported as belonging to a loan shark. i had my first forced loan back in september, and fearing that i would lose my civil service job, i have been paying them since. from just one uml, now i have four to roll around. but now that my account is frozen, even if i wanted to, i can't pay up.

Sorry to hear of your plight. Stop paying.

Account frozen because it has been identified as part of the illegal money flow.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all

Jialat... thought civil service need to declare financial indebtedness every year?

Monstermeisterr

Reaction score
Wonder if you have given the UML your personal particular, will they used it to borrow from other UML since they have all your personal particular?:s11:

Lynn14

Reaction score
After few weeka, the LS msg me. Say i wann play with him.. He wanna post my things on fb and use my ic go borrow other LS.. Anyone entercounter this?

Super lost

Reaction score
Stupid LS ... last time send me msg to show me all the threaten msg ... then stop for 2 week ..today msg me again say want to have table talk with me .. if not want to visit me during CNY ...hahahahaah

Super lost

Reaction score
After few weeka, the LS msg me. Say i wann play with him.. He wanna post my things on fb and use my ic go borrow other LS.. Anyone entercounter this?

Lynn . Closed down ur Facebook account . Anyway not to worries if they use ur ic to borrow from other LS also need to get approval from the main boss to give money ..to my understand all this LS are the agent from 1 or 2 boss..

Makminah

Reaction score

Lynn, is this the same LS as mine? If yes, maybe mine will start tmr too. Cause my due day is every Thursday. So far 2 weeks since he last texted me too.
All the best to us. 😂😂

Makminah

Reaction score
Lynn . Closed down ur Facebook account . Anyway not to worries if they use ur ic to borrow from other LS also need to get approval from the main boss to give money ..to my understand all this LS are the agent from 1 or 2 boss..

Ya. Just make a police report. And since you already close your bank account. Shouldnt be any problem.

Lynn14

Reaction score

I just deactivate my facebook... Like that ok right?

Fear Less

Reaction score
I dont understand why you are still in contact with them. Let them or him play with own gun.

Remember we are fighting against a shadow.
The only way to fight a shadow is being in darkness. So no shadow fight what? Meaning shut off la.
We should all get back our life.

If can borrow out of someone ic , I can borrow in name of president or pm.

Lynn14

Reaction score
I dont understand why you are still in contact with them. Let them or him play with own gun.

Remember we are fighting against a shadow.
The only way to fight a shadow is being in darkness. So no shadow fight what? Meaning shut off la.
We should all get back our life.

If can borrow out of someone ic , I can borrow in name of president or pm.

I dodnt contact him. He out of sudden msg me

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder if you have given the UML your personal particular, will they used it to borrow from other UML since they have all your personal particular?:s11:

By right uml will need log in to your singpass to check the details. But with these chao scammers, anything is possible. Maybe scammer borrow from scammer

Fear Less

Reaction score
Monster. You cant scare them ?
So hide la. Forget about fxxk book and public life. Stay away for long time .

Life is about getting new things going . Move forward. See new perspective.

Remember what I said about fighting against a shadow.

This is what i worry off too. Can anyone advise on this ?

Fear Less

Reaction score
Good . Keep it up. No contact.
Let him play his own gun.

If he uses whatsapp dont click on it . Let it accumulate by the hundreds.

They will try to inflict maximum damage , of course not at all costs.

I dodnt contact him. He out of sudden msg me

Fear Less

Reaction score
Aiya , same or not same ahlong they got job to do la. After work hours they also need to eat, pee and be with family.

We can have our happy hour , happy time here too.

Lynn, is this the same LS as mine? If yes, maybe mine will start tmr too. Cause my due day is every Thursday. So far 2 weeks since he last texted me too.
All the best to us. 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.