Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

xVrooMx

Reaction score
Price & worksmanship unlikely to go wrong in JB. Many sg workshop also jb mechanic.. worksmanship i believe good one.. just that the price difference is huge.. i going carclick this fri again to check engine mount n belts& pulley a lot bird chirping lol...

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need help guys. Any good paint workshop to recommend in JB?

Close to CNY all spray paint shop should be busy.

BTS Painting Workshop
46, Jalan Indah 16/11, Taman Bukit Indah, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
+60 12-980 6665
https://maps.app.goo.gl/JrW1f

Yong Heng Spray Painting Sdn. Bhd.
Biz too big not interested to make small money from sinkies.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Last edited:

razo2004

Reaction score
Just to check if it’s reasonable pricing cos first time go jb repair 🚗 at Carclick. Honda Fit ge6 front suspension and rear suspension total : rm 900, using original parts provided by Carclick

go ahead , in SGP $300 is w/o labour , labour cheapest think is $40/pc

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I finally have time to head to carclick next week. Bringing engine mount and clutch set in to change. Downtime 3-4hours. Any place to go nearby? Or just stay there look at them change? Lol

razo2004

Reaction score
Hi guys. I finally have time to head to carclick next week. Bringing engine mount and clutch set in to change. Downtime 3-4hours. Any place to go nearby? Or just stay there look at them change? Lol

Usually i stay at ws, got wifi watch youtube.. And i like to see the internal parts after they remove it.. Or you can grab to nearby sutera mall or bestmart for shopping. But try to be there early.. Sometime only 1 of them is around only

HellHunter

Reaction score
Anyone used LCH Batteries & Tyres lately? Never been to them, decent standard?
Needed to replace ps pump.

Last edited:

mrtanbg

Reaction score
Hi guys, car solar film, any recommendations and rough pricing in JB ? Thank you.

camotorpedo

Reaction score
Hi guys, car solar film, any recommendations and rough pricing in JB ? Thank you.

do in sg better. Jb is just cheaper by a little, and most film are non LTA friendly (reflective), quality/workmanship is also hit and miss.At least in sg it is easier to go back if any complaint.

mrtanbg

Reaction score
do in sg better. Jb is just cheaper by a little, and most film are non LTA friendly (reflective), quality/workmanship is also hit and miss.At least in sg it is easier to go back if any complaint.
Ah got it. In Singapore , where to do ? Is it the usual suspects like infratint sherman ? Thanks

rbth x 0408

Reaction score
Bestmart is walking distance like 5 to 10min walk
Can go massage as well directly opp bestmart..
There r a couple of those there along the kfc

seanboi

Reaction score
Ah got it. In Singapore , where to do ? Is it the usual suspects like infratint sherman ? Thanks

How long do you intend to keep your car? If less than 5 years can go to the one you mentioned. If more than 5 years go for reputable and proven brands like 3M or Vkool.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Stealth film workz in sg.
They are good.
JB good quality ones are about the same price as SG. there is hardly any savings

mrtanbg

Reaction score
How long do you intend to keep your car? If less than 5 years can go to the one you mentioned. If more than 5 years go for reputable and proven brands like 3M or Vkool.
Stealth film workz in sg.
They are good.
JB good quality ones are about the same price as SG. there is hardly any savings

Intend to keep car for another 3 to 5 years.
Thanks guys

urban_closet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear laojiaos, my car has always been serviced by AD but now into the 4th year.

On hot days, aircon on first ignition will be underpowered. My issue here is with the hot air blowing out, definitely feels different from when I first purchased the car. After the engine has been switched on for a while (~15-20mins) then will the cooling function kick in.

Does it make sense to get the workshop to look at it? If so, i'm considering Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler from some bros advice here.

Glad to get your advice..
Volvo S60 D2

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to send it to a Man United official sponsor workshop.

Ok, yes better to go to a air con shop to check out.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear laojiaos, my car has always been serviced by AD but now into the 4th year.

On hot days, aircon on first ignition will be underpowered. My issue here is with the hot air blowing out, definitely feels different from when I first purchased the car. After the engine has been switched on for a while (~15-20mins) then will the cooling function kick in.

Does it make sense to get the workshop to look at it? If so, i'm considering Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler from some bros advice here.

Glad to get your advice..
Volvo S60 D2

Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler or Sheng Auto. Both did on my aircon before. Distance wise if you head in via Woodlands, Then Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler, else Sheng Auto is like 20- 30mins drive away from JB custom.

Note: Sheng Auto will be closed for CNY from 4th Afternoon and back 13th Feb.

Gonna fast hands and legs, get it fixed up before JB wkshps close for the CNY.:s13:

urban_closet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they are Liverpool fans then confirm get chopped haha

But sure. Will visit them this coming Saturday.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.