Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdgame

Reaction score
That’s what I thought bro, I expected at least 30% drivers will switch back to grab today but riders are still choosing GJ because it is still slightly cheaper thus creating a lot of long trips and far pick ups. Based on how rush I did the trips yesterday I feel it’s close to impossible to hit the tier 4 points and 27 minimum trips. The gap between 3 and 4 is too wide. Might be a gamble that all will be a waste. In the meantime maybe let the community flare the company awhile first and see how it goes next week.

Bro next week l am going down to driver centre to require about something. If don’t have, weekdays will be tough to drive for GJ. Weekends also drive till very frustrated lol.

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
Been a silent reader for awhile
But when you talk about planning.

You loan a car for 10yrs with minimum down payment, that’s really good planning
And to be brutally honest, your car is just a Honda freed.
No rich person in the right mind will want to buy this, and people with better cars are not even showing off.
Irks me to keep seeing you talking about it all the time, asif your the only person with own car to drive grab while all others are just renting

If you full cash a luxury class mpv like Alphard to drive grab, I salute you
But 10 year loan on a Honda? Seriously dude

Your mindset and planning is really awesome for the future

Actually the rich also no full payment for car. Lol

ETHcryptoXRP

Reaction score
Ok bro, but I doubt the center can answer inquiries. Thanks for enduring the changes. Hope to meet u in person and buy u a drink (if u drink ) if possible. Then can discuss strategy on the platform. :s13:

Bro next week l am going down to driver centre to require about something. If don’t have, weekdays will be tough to drive for GJ. Weekends also drive till very frustrated lol.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
manage to get a ride on go jek, 10mins wait.

and i txt the driver i will wait

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Gdgame

Reaction score
Ok bro, but I doubt the center can answer inquiries. Thanks for enduring the changes. Hope to meet u in person and buy u a drink (if u drink ) if possible. Then can discuss strategy on the platform. :s13:

Anytime bro. You are welcome and l did it for myself as well.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
DWN1kIu.jpg

Xiao liao so many people. Company my girl here to see bts concert...

End about 9plus... Later here sure surging or very jam... Guys up to you to come over kallang wave mall later

Gdgame

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.