Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
Regretted taking a trip at 4:35pm...now still stuck and peak hour started liao. Orchard Road is terrible. Hope I can avoid it for the rest of the night

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
48Jc7IL.jpg

Xiao liao gonna stuck down here until 9 plus. Cannot exit cannot smoke also....... Haiz.... How to survive... Cannot talk to chio bu also, girl girl here. :crazy:

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Worst part of long pickup is not the distance or fuel, but when pax tulan cancel and everything's wasted. Staying away from Gj until they fix the distance issue or introduce some compensation for being cancelled on.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Worst part of long pickup is not the distance or fuel, but when pax tulan cancel and everything's wasted. Staying away from Gj until they fix the distance issue or introduce some compensation for being cancelled on.

Yup driving GJ is not fun nowadays. Too many cheapos Hack . Have another meal at Newton first.

Gdgame

Reaction score

Cancel is ok for me. Cancellation under driver ask to cancel when not true is ********.

Desking

Reaction score
Cancel is ok for me. Cancellation under driver ask to cancel when not true is ********.

Tough.. with the new point system and gogether incentives..very hard to get 27 trips within 14 hrs.. from 10am until now I only got 13 qualify

Gruber

Reaction score
Tough.. with the new point system and gogether incentives..very hard to get 27 trips within 14 hrs.. from 10am until now I only got 13 qualify

I am going for points now...hope to make it by 1259..forget about go-getter already ..not very achievable with current traffic conditions and long distances pickups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.