Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not so bad.Daily incentives. Don’t have to Cheong 3 months to be diamond tier for good earnings.

i find ur statement very contradicting

after gj change their incentives scheme, u find the fares very painful and difficult to drive

no need diamond tier also can have decent earnings on G mah

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

myename

Reaction score
Chut chia just now ping go lavender, one ping come send me back home... think big boss want me to rest, so i keep car after 2trips

but 7t more to get next gems incentive, rest a bit later chut again lol

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
Just get reversed into by a taxi. Poor fellow didn’t see my stationary car. Thanks to selfish and inconsiderate GJ rider who wait till destination to confirm block.Also the first rider to ask me adjust my driver seat in over 20K rides I done. My seat is just slightly behind. Late as usual and talk non stop. Cannot stand women from land of curry.

Heng ah. I always avoid ceca. :s13:

Gdgame

Reaction score
i find ur statement very contradicting

after gj change their incentives scheme, u find the fares very painful and difficult to drive

no need diamond tier also can have decent earnings on G mah

Bro for me to answer your statement. I have to write about my thoughts about Grab rewards system and emerald circle. But there is nothing contradictory. Just a fast one. I know you love Grab but l question the fairness of its system and how transparent it is. Grab did itself no favours by coming out with the earnings guaranteed incentives just before GJ come into market. Yes, it more difficult for the GJ points incentives now. But the hard part lies with riders quality and trips issues. Even under the new incentives scheme. For most Drivers, GJ will still generate more income. I remember driving AASNG for Grab as a Sapphire tier on Saturday many times and getting only around $350 gross fares with effective 11 hours of driving. However, with GJ new points system incentives, l can still get $500 nett fares with the same 11 hours on the road though it is harder now.The rewards system now for Grab is that unless you focus on driving for them alone. You will not get the incentives. Just look at the tier one gems requirement of ST and DT. It will be good if the booster bonus will still be around next week. If you don’t drive hard for G, the only way to have decent income is to CP. Discuss more later next week.

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro for me to answer your statement. I have to write about my thoughts about Grab rewards system and emerald circle. But there is nothing contradictory. Just a fast one. I know you love Grab but l question the fairness of its system and how transparent it is. Grab did itself no favours by coming out with the earnings guaranteed incentives just before GJ come into market. Yes, it more difficult for the GJ points incentives now. But the hard part lies with riders quality and trips issues. Even under the new incentives scheme. For most Drivers, GJ will still generate income. I remember driving AASNG for Grab as a Sapphire tier on Saturday many times and getting only around $350 gross fares with effective 11 hours of driving. However, with GJ new points system incentives, l can still get $500 nett fares with the same 11 hours on the road though it is harder now.The rewards system now for Grab is that unless you focus on driving for them alone. You will not get the incentives. Just look at the tier one gems requirement of ST and DT. It will be good if the booster bonus will still be around next week. If you don’t drive hard for G, the only way to have decent income is to CP. Discuss more later next week.

11hrs 350 gross fares is seriously...

i know some sapphire drivers can do better in 11hrs

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suggest you rent a low end petrol car to try for 1-2 month to understand your driving pattern like before deciding to rent a hybrid or not.
since hybrid is more expensive in rental, hence if you don't drive enough per day you sure lose out (pay more).

Another factor to consider is where do you stay or often go. If you stay near or often go jb you may want to factor in pumping in jb which also will lower your cost by a lot I guess. But of course end of the day it also sum down to time vs money save and risk of going there.

jb damn far from me haha..

i stay hougang.

nowadays go jb must have half tank then can go in?

Gdgame

Reaction score
11hrs 350 gross fares is seriously...

i know some sapphire drivers can do better in 11hrs

Better by how much during the earnings guaranteed period? Timing is in the morning from 10am to 10pm with one hour break. $400 gross? Now it is only better with Gems Mission and booster fare.

Last edited:

Gdgame

Reaction score
Just pray hard booster bonus will still be here next week. Actually, even if Drivers don’t drive for GJ, they still benefit from better incentives by G because of the competition. We all know what happens when G has close to a monopoly of the market. Let not even remind ourselves how shitty the incentives are.

Gdgame

Reaction score
jb damn far from me haha..

i stay hougang.

nowadays go jb must have half tank then can go in?

Three quarters bro. But Drivers who pump in the land of real living mostly ignore this law. Petrol costs is about one third the price in Singapore.

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gxgx to storm riders bro, ur prius picture of 30km/h went viral on singapore taxi driver

taxi uncle now are debating can prius really go that far..

hello to teksi uncles in here, we welcome u

Gdgame

Reaction score
gxgx to storm riders bro, ur prius picture of 30km/h went viral on singapore taxi driver

taxi uncle now are debating can prius really go that far..

hello to teksi uncles in here, we welcome u

On highways and a dose of speeding, l Guess so.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Better by how much during the earnings guaranteed period? Timing is in the morning from 10am to 10pm with one hour break. $400 gross? Now it is only better with Gems Mission and booster fare.
True.....
With Gem...we are better

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol better than last time. Still not better than GJ points incentives. Rewards versus effort ratio is still worse off bro. Esp if you are not DT.

no income nvm, most impt is to have car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.