Lol...
630 gems. 888..
580 gems 788..
Huat ahhhh

Prepare to sleep in car n shower in public pool

Last edited:

Desking

Reaction score
Bro for me to answer your statement. I have to write about my thoughts about Grab rewards system and emerald circle. But there is nothing contradictory. Just a fast one. I know you love Grab but l question the fairness of its system and how transparent it is. Grab did itself no favours by coming out with the earnings guaranteed incentives just before GJ come into market. Yes, it more difficult for the GJ points incentives now. But the hard part lies with riders quality and trips issues. Even under the new incentives scheme. For most Drivers, GJ will still generate more income. I remember driving AASNG for Grab as a Sapphire tier on Saturday many times and getting only around $350 gross fares with effective 11 hours of driving. However, with GJ new points system incentives, l can still get $500 nett fares with the same 11 hours on the road though it is harder now.The rewards system now for Grab is that unless you focus on driving for them alone. You will not get the incentives. Just look at the tier one gems requirement of ST and DT. It will be good if the booster bonus will still be around next week. If you don’t drive hard for G, the only way to have decent income is to CP. Discuss more later next week.

Actually this is very subjective, it depend on luck too. Yesterday I did only 23 trips got 30 pts but only 16 trips incentives in 11.5 hrs but today I drive grab in 8 hrs I got $295 fare, 22 trips x $3 and $60 from gem.. tonight I got dinner so can’t continue but I am quite confident with another 3 hours to meet ur 11 hrs yesterday earning. So it really depend on luck. Yesterday I got no luck, keep Kanna long trips and more than 7 mins pick up.. so can’t make it

PL2335

Reaction score
For gem mission, we just need to ensure 90/10 rating before 12am on that week sunday night right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.