Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel this mc 20off40 promo is the best... I use it with live10 10off50 and buy items in qprime... End up save on shipping and save $30 per cart.
I think so too. Waa you so Heng with the gc...

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

davi502

Master Member
Reaction score
does anyone know hoe do i cancel the MM cards?
no use not going to keep also.

Thank you.

Just leave it will do. Won't have any negative impact on you. Instead I believe you can use them for free trials and don't have to worry of any charges later on since there will be zero funds if you nv topup ahahah

mngedo

Reaction score
Is the mc $20 off for $40 still available? I called this afternoon and the officer mentioned that tgey will announce it if fully redeamed.
But there seems to be many t&c to use itand when i key in the cc details i did not see the amount being deducted and I understand that if it works the discount would be shown after the Confirm payment page :(

Buying an item for $50 anyone has $10 or better coupon to spare me?

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the mc $20 off for $40 still available? I called this afternoon and the officer mentioned that tgey will announce it if fully redeamed.
But there seems to be many t&c to use itand when i key in the cc details i did not see the amount being deducted and I understand that if it works the discount would be shown after the Confirm payment page :(

Buying an item for $50 anyone has $10 or better coupon to spare me?

Same question being asked every 5 post.........

Payment page when you input MC details. No longer have the wordings $20 off 40 for new MC. So yes....the promo is OVER

JbBwRnO.jpg

Best coupon for $50 is $10 off. No other better.

Last edited:

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lucky i use until $200 off $400
I used 4 times. Micro sd. Toilet paper. Dynamo. Shampoo and shower foam.
Was going to buy colgate and another round of toilet paper, tissue.

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which credit cards or debit cards you guys use to max out the cashback for online purchases? :s13:

I did some googling and found this article. https://blog.moneysmart.sg/credit-cards/best-credit-cards-singapore-online-shopping/
Seemed like CIMB visa signature and BOC zaobao are the best for online.

As for debit card, couldn't find any good one suitable for online.

BOC Zaobao is Unionpay, not visa/master/amex. It may be more restricted in purchasing coz not many places accept amex, let alone unionpay.

davi502

Master Member
Reaction score
But got min spent le. Not suit me.

Cashback still got cap one. Sian

IIRC. Usually no min spending the cash back percentage is very low. Usually with higher cash back percentage there will be min spending

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
6bZBNJq.jpg

roe1lZS.jpg

$6 off $40 coupon claim from website or if you have collected those lucky tokens on qoo10 app then use 2 tokens to exchange for $5 off $30 coupon. Lucky token collection and redemption only can be done on qoo10 app and not live10 app.

Oops ytd I only got 1 token so cannot draw :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.