Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Have you made the police report? (See what the police advice when you do it.) tell them you fear the safety of your family.

Did you inform your NOK? Office? (Get then on your side, trust me, you will feel a lot better)

The advises here are Block their numbers. Don’t answer or see their msgs.

They are trying to intimidate and instill fear into you.

Brave up and you will get through it.

made le they also advice me to block, my nok havent informed yet.

Messup

Reaction score

Do it quick. Cos it may be a big “surprise” to them if they were not informed before those fxxxxx starts to contact them. Cos they can’t find you or get thru to you.

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PHP:
My dear this is an open platform. Anyone can come in here and read whatever you type out so becareful and mindful we dont really put out numbers here or even thier names.

But the answer to your question for me is no. 😊

Thanks alot mate. I had pmed you ya hope you can help

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Do it quick. Cos it may be a big “surprise” to them if they were not informed before those fxxxxx starts to contact them. Cos they can’t find you or get thru to you.

i finally mustered the courage to block them,
as for my address that they have.... i dont know what to do.
i will contact my nok asap

if i need any more advice i will come back here. thank you all

Last edited:

Makminah

Reaction score
i finally mustered the courage to block them,
as for my address that they have.... i dont know what to do.
i will contact my nok asap

if i need any more advice i will come back here. thank you all

Good job for blocking them. After this you need to stay strong mentally and emotionally to fight them off. Ignore any unknown numbers or text. Be prepared for harassment but dont ever fall for their threats you need to stay strong. Good luck! 💪💪

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Good job for blocking them. After this you need to stay strong mentally and emotionally to fight them off. Ignore any unknown numbers or text. Be prepared for harassment but dont ever fall for their threats you need to stay strong. Good luck! 💪💪

thank you all for the advices and cheers, i have already paid them back over twice the amount i hope they keep the harassments to a minimal

Fear Less

Reaction score
Please listen to messy.. let your nok know and tell them ignore or f them .

Your workplace .Be ready for them too.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Please listen to messy.. let your nok know and tell them ignore or f them .

Your workplace .Be ready for them too.

workplace confirm okay, more worried about home

Makminah

Reaction score
No way loan via online is legit.

Yes. Licensed money lenders are not allow to promote their service by law. They are only allow to do so within their premises. And they will usually ask you to go down to their office and sign everything in black and white. Everything else that is online is a scam.

pls_help_me

Reaction score
After police report and install cctcv to catch if they come. You relax la. They more of coward type than aggresive .

i hope they are cowards too, best if they come my workplace all kenna arrested

Inform everyone at home the truth. They might be upset but they will definitely be there for you. Right now you need the support of your loved ones more than ever.

i informed my family le, thank you for the constant advices

Makminah

Reaction score
You're most welcome. I hope all will end well soon for you! 😊

i informed my family le, thank you for the constant advices[/QUOTE]

sour71

Reaction score
Oh dear. I am so sorry to hear that sadsoul. But you gotta be strong okay. I was exactly in your shoes a little over a month ago. Just continue to ignore them. Block their numbers from your hp nd Nok. Report to the police ASAP. Inform your workplace and neighbours. MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT WORK FOR THEM. No matter how much they pressure you clear your debt and work for them, please dont. It's not worth it. I am sure if you had paid the 2nd deferment, the cycle wont stop. You did a good job putting it to a stop early. So let it be, and continue to Ignore their msgs and calls. As of right now, you need to be mentally and
emotionally strong. Dont let their threats get to you. Please keep us updated and if you need someone to talk to. We are all here. May god ease all your affairs and protect you and your loved ones. Jiayou! 💪

I am back as I am been harresment from them last week and police has been made. CCTV had fixed up and hope everything will be settled down. No idea how they get my colleague number and they called up. Luckily my colleague did not answer the phone and just informed me. What I should need to do now?

Makminah

Reaction score
I am back as I am been harresment from them last week and police has been made. CCTV had fixed up and hope everything will be settled down. No idea how they get my colleague number and they called up. Luckily my colleague did not answer the phone and just informed me. What I should need to do now?

Your colleague hp num or office? You should continue whatever you have been doing. Ignore them and move on with life. Pray hard all will die off soon. Goodluck bro.

Reaction score

How did they harass you last week? Block and ignore. As long you do not fear them, there is nothing they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.